Panini Liga Este 2019-20 (LaLiga)

SubZero

First Error sticker in the collection. The correct number for Carlos Soler is number 12. The correct number 9 is Kondogbia.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

SubZero

This sticker, that is a supposed error, is a sticker from a sheet that is inside the album that gives some newspapers. So, it is not a sticker from packets.
Exactly, this error sticker number 9 is a sticker from a start sheet of the album, it is clearly seen on the picture thanks to perforation of the sticker sides. Most of collectioners do not stick perforated stickers into the album, but there are some that stick.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Exactly, this error sticker number 9 is a sticker from a start sheet of the album, it is clearly seen on the picture thanks to perforation of the sticker sides. Most of collectioners do not stick perforated stickers into the album, but there are some that stick.
I don't stick them, and these are the sticker than I never want.
Whoever sticks those stickers and still call itself a collector, should be sent to a special place in hell. Besides the obvious damage that Panini never learns, the paper quality is much inferior and the colors are usually dull.

popadanmihai

Well, scrolling around the internet and found this:

View attachment 13335

Seems La Liga will finally have an hardcover version too... More news anyone?
Hello dantzig,
I don't know if are true that are just 1000 pieces of HC albums from La Liga 2019-2020. Maybe are just one stategy from Panini side.
I will attach here few pictures with the album, I had opportunity to get one in my hands. What I can told to everyone, looks very nice and because the album are Hard Cover have 4 extra pages in comparison with Soft Cover. On this extra pages are the all 48 images from the all collections La Liga starting with 1972-1973 season.

Best regards,
Mihai

Attachments

Anmarvel

I bought the hardcover album, and I dont like so much. It will be difficult to stick in some numbers, the stickers A and B, plus the Coloca, if there is only ones in this number, because, sometimes there are two.

popadanmihai

I bought the hardcover album, and I dont like so much. It will be difficult to stick in some numbers, the stickers A and B, plus the Coloca, if there is only ones in this number, because, sometimes there are two.
I agree with you regarding stick process! On the stickers from the Chicle gum will be very difficult to stick. A realy chanllange for all collectors :)
Hard Cover are nice for collectors which like this variant, but from a classic collector which appreciate the Soft Cover albums (me in this case), to be honest Hard Cover are another level..

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Does anyone know how much the hardcover album is and how much shipping would be to UK?
12€ + 5/6€ postage from Panini Spain, it's an exclusive there, only to spanish adresses.

Album + shipping to Spain + shipping to UK is not less than £22/23 and that's using a standard postage, not signed-in. Spanish postage is also very expensive.

Or find someone in ebay selling for some outrageous price.

In the end, not ideal for collectors outside Spain.

martinw

I'm collecting this for the first time, what does everyone do with the A/B and the BIS stickers? It's kind of puzzled me, why produce two stickers when you can only stick one? I think there's over 700 overall but there's probably only 600 spaces. By the I'm really impressed with this, the larger stickers with embossing are great and the golden ones make you feel like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and all for the equivalent price of 70p. Would like to have gotten the hard cover album but they seem very scarce, maybe next season.

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
I'm collecting this for the first time, what does everyone do with the A/B and the BIS stickers? It's kind of puzzled me, why produce two stickers when you can only stick one? I think there's over 700 overall but there's probably only 600 spaces. By the I'm really impressed with this, the larger stickers with embossing are great and the golden ones make you feel like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and all for the equivalent price of 70p. Would like to have gotten the hard cover album but they seem very scarce, maybe next season.
Great to hear there’s two of us in GB collecting this @martinw

I like this collection too, but it’s certainly tricky to collect outside of Spain!

I’m swapping spares with @Only Good Stickers and if you want to exchange any please pm us!

martinw

Thanks LeicesterRob, I'm on LastSticker but I'll probably be in touch soon, pretty confusing the way they're numbered, still trying to complete my missing/spares list.
As for sticking them, I've decided to stick the original numbers and the A's into the album and using magic tape (as it's hopefully not permanent and doesn't yellow) to create a hinge to attach the B's and BIS on top, if anyone ever used hinges(?) to stick stamps into albums, it's the same idea.

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Hi @martinw @Only Good Stickers @Anmarvel

I've pulled together a comprehensive list of the stickers for this collection and will share it with you. It took some time to do and I think I've got it correct at last. If I can find a way I will try and attach the spreadsheet here or send directly to you

I'd agree @martinw the numbering is a nightmare at first! It took me two nights to work out the true list of stickers and to work out what I've actually got and haven't got of course!