Panini La Liga Este 2023/24

Kolbeinn92

Hi yes, there are 4 editions in total
Last signings from number 4 to 26 are part of the second edition
From 27 to 47 = Third edition
From 48 to 66 = Fourth edition

Oltremare

Many thanks! And what about the first 4 new signings ?

(When you talk about those “editions” you mean that Panini releases in Spain different packets every few months with the new sets of signings?)

Kolbeinn92

From 1 to 3, you can find them in the first edition
In Spain, they use to release different editions during the year
The only way to check which edition is in a box is to open a few packs and see which "Last signings" you get
If I'm correct, the fourth edition was release at the beginning of November

Pillman

Hey,I'm thinking about doing my first LaLiga collection and was wondering: Are there any stickers that can't be found in regular packets ? And if so,which ones and can they be ordered from Panini's missing stickers service ? Thanks :)

byoplayer

Yes. There are two special stickers that you can only get with Jugon magazine. The same for the winter transfer market that normally can be get in 3 Jugon magazine. However, at least in Spain you can buy the magazine from panini website. I don't know if you can buy it outside Spain.

Important to you to know that there are 4 editions. Meaning that if you get boxes from the first edition you won't have stickers from the second, third and fourth edition, if you get second edition, you won't get third and four, etc.

It is impossible to know if a box is from the first or fourth edition...so, you can be lucky or not and you can spend a lot of money just t get the correct boxes.

If I was living outside Spain, I would never do this collection with the risk of getting incomplete. In fact, I'm getting tired of the collection and I think I will pass next year (to expensive and the distribution even in Spain of the editions is very disorganized).

Maybe the best solution is to try to get a complete set in ebay if there is any available

Pillman

Wow,thank you for the detailed reply. :) I forgot to ask in my first message: What are those "BIS" "A/B" and "UF" stickers on the missing sticker service ?

byoplayer

The A and B means that you have two stickers for the sample place in the album. You can choose which one to stick and the other you can add it as a window by stick only the top of the sticker on top of the other. The BIS is basically the same and it normally can be put on the same place of a player that left the team. Sometime you have A/B/BIS in the same place in the album. Three stickers for one position in the album.

The UF are the últimos fichajes, which means the latest transfers. It is different from the winter transfers that comes outside of the album. Normally, the jugón magazine brings some paper pages to include in the album where you can stick the winter transfers.

byoplayer

BTW, I never completely stick a BIS on top of a player that have left the team. I stick as a window to be able to see all the players of the collection, even if he left.

Also, they publish this collection so early in the season that sometimes you have huge errors such as Nico in Valencia and Sorloth in R. Sociedad. They were part of these teams last season on loan, but they were never part of these teams this year. Somehow panini publish their stickers as part of this season collection. In the case of Sorloth you have a sticker on R. Sociedad and another in Villarreal