Panini Korea Japan 2002 (Review + discussion)

G

Garuda

Sorry for late reply i had to save this album and the Israel version first, they are from one of my dealers from Italy.

The inner backside cover of the Japanese album is imho quite interesting, too.

20170214_074132.jpg

G

Garuda

marinerpete has detected that there are existing two different Israeli albums of WC 2002.

The back cover and inner pages seem to have the same print, the only difference is the front cover.

At the album on the first page of this thread there is much more advertising and the Korea Japan slogan is written in Hebrew language.

At this album it´s less advertising and the WC slogan is not written in Hebrew language.

World Cup 2002 Israel.jpgFoto 19.02.17, 14 45 27.jpg

G

Garuda

Interesting find. Sounds like there might have been a Hungarian extra stickers set with 24 special stickers but i´m not 100% sure.

Turisas

Maybe @Turisas can give us more informations ?
I am on it, but can't find anything. In worst case I might ask Coca Cola Hungary if they have some information about long-time-ago-promotions as well, maybe even pictures of the stickers. But I doubt that marketing team has such a huge promotion history.

marinerpete

Love a good mystery. I doubted it was a relevant packet until someone told me two packets went for about 500 euros!!!

Turisas

I am on it, but can't find anything. In worst case I might ask Coca Cola Hungary if they have some information about long-time-ago-promotions as well, maybe even pictures of the stickers. But I doubt that marketing team has such a huge promotion history.
I asked them. I am curious when and what will they answer :)

Danju

Patron
In this case I hope Coca Cola's answer will be something like: "Dear Gábor, we're sorry, but we don't keep any marketing history back in 2002, but in the deep of shelves, we found around 500 packets that remained, so if you wish to get them, feel free to take all" :D
:D:D:D
a little to early for christmas presents, is´nt it ?