Panini Greek Super League 2015-2016

Great. Gojko Cimirot (PAOK), and Milos Stojcev (Atromitos). I saw Cimirot sticker on the pics you posted on your blog, but there was no Atromitos team, so I am not sure about Stojcev. Btw, i think there are two players with the same last name in Atromitos. I need Milos Stojcev.
Thanks.

Great. Gojko Cimirot (PAOK), and Milos Stojcev (Atromitos). I saw Cimirot sticker on the pics you posted on your blog, but there was no Atromitos team, so I am not sure about Stojcev. Btw, i think there are two players with the same last name in Atromitos. I need Milos Stojcev.
Thanks.
Cimirot is sticker 331 and Milos Stojcev from Macedonia is 108. unfortunately I dont have them in my doubles...

Sorry for bothering Duke but what about Platamona? Cause now I find out where will I go
It's a small town, but there is a chance.

Try any news-stands in the national highway, while travelling.
And if you manage to go to Larisa or Thessaloniki, you will find it easily.

Manfred

Well here is another inside info and a warning:

Sportarena.gr charges € 20 euro for shipping, they ship everything in a plastic bag so your items don't arrive in mint condition. Last time they forget to include a starter which I payed for and they NEVER answer on a complaint.

Earlier I did a combined order for friends of mine, the FIFA 365 starter and they asked me to pay € 115 EXTRA for shipping

Well here is another inside info and a warning:

Sportarena.gr charges € 20 euro for shipping, they ship everything in a plastic bag so your items don't arrive in mint condition. Last time they forget to include a starter which I payed for and they NEVER answer on a complaint.

Earlier I did a combined order for friends of mine, the FIFA 365 starter and they asked me to pay € 115 EXTRA for shipping
Well, i 've never experienced their international shipping costs, as i live in Greece.
About their product care, i 've ordered about 5 times over the last years and i have no complains.

Ultimately, it's probably better for the fellow user to contact them first.

Manfred

Well, i 've never experienced their international shipping costs, as i live in Greece.
About their product care, i 've ordered about 5 times over the last years and i have no complains.

Ultimately, it's probably better for the fellow user to contact them first.
Good for you, but I have contacted them several times and they just don't answer. My sticker boxes were smashed thanks to their bad packaging and I payed for a Greek starter which I never received.......

Good for you, but I have contacted them several times and they just don't answer. My sticker boxes were smashed thanks to their bad packaging and I payed for a Greek starter which I never received.......
Did you pay with paypal? If yes, did you open a paypal case?