Panini Futebol 2020/21

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Futebol 2020/21
Total number of stickers: 417 (+bis?)
Information about packets variation? It seems at least two (regular and "pack economico")
It's 418 actually (36 UAs), Tiago missed that number in his list.

There's three packets: regular, "pack economico" inside starters and actually, pack economico brings a telepizza promo in the front.

Collection is basically the same as past 3 seasons. Same structure, same quality (stickers still have the same nice quality).

Only differences are one more player per team (17 to 18) and a "Duplas" section with some incredible poetry (really, translate those and you'll be marvelled :p). No national team, no best portuguese in foreign clubs (usually it was one or another).

Price is still the same, 80 cents/packet, but much cheaper buying starter (3.50€ for two albums + 8 packets, so 43c each packet) and also pack economico (20 packets for 9.95€, basically 50c per packet).

Many are claiming to get a lot of doubles. Still need to check if we have a sticker limit inside starters or economic packs, like Liga Este... we never had, but who knows now.

No free packets this season, which will definitely affect sales, because economy choices are are limited, so it'll end quickly.

As usual, last 36 stickers (Últimas Aquisições) and some more BIS will be released in some weeks.

My video below, if you don't mind hearing portuguese and my wonderful voice :D

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
The only one I know who bothers writing a checklist is Cartophilic.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
So here's something: since yesterday, Panini is recalling all economic packs, because packets inside, advertising Telepizza, say in the back "venda proibida" (not for sale)... I found it odd to have Telepizza packs inside economic packs and not economic sticker packets (which are just inside starter packs)... Seems some people have complained and to avoid some legal action, Panini have recalled all economic packs.