Panini Futebol 2020/21 + 2021/22

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I personally gave up on sharing news about Futebol sets... Panini's not worth my time to even make a new thread about it, as they keep disrespecting collectors.

But since you asked... yes, same stuff all over again, since 16/17 we don't have a decent set.

In case you're interested, here's my starter pack video:

byoplayer

Obrigado. This year I think I will pass in this collection to do the French or English collection. As portugueses I have the same perception as you. I think that they gave up on the collectors and we should do the same

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Obrigado. This year I think I will pass in this collection to do the French or English collection. As portugueses I have the same perception as you. I think that they gave up on the collectors and we should do the same
Better value in those two for sure, even more now with Ronaldo and Messi there (though we also have a Ronaldo sticker in the set, still in Juventus).

I blame not only Panini, but also SJPF (for non-portuguese, it's basically the players union) who just cares to receive their share, which is still a lot.

With their lack of interest, Panini sure looks like they just want someone to take the license from them, if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Boyar

Hello,

Can someone please tell if Or Dasa (Arouca) and Omri Altaman (Arouca) has stickers and their numbers if so ?

Many thanks !