Panini Futebol 2017 (Portugal)

No, but I saw and leafed (folheei, se não estiver bem traduzido para inglês) really good, but 5€ is too expensive.

In the packets appears Carlos Martins but in the album appears a player of Rio Ave in that place.
The quality of the paper is better then last year?
Yeah, I understand why they did that, in the album they say the collection is fully updated and they probably had Carlos Martins on the album but he terminated his contract (rescindiu) after the windoh of transfer market closed, so they changed to Tarintini of Rio Ave on the album but they probably couldn´t (cause they already had produced some) or decide not to do that on packets but that´s the problem when you write fully updated on the album :p.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
No, but I saw and leafed (folheei, se não estiver bem traduzido para inglês) really good, but 5€ is too expensive.

In the packets appears Carlos Martins but in the album appears a player of Rio Ave in that place.
I don't believe Panini wants stores to sell just the album for 5€, not only because it's a 150% increase, no Panini new album costs that much in the entire world and also because La Liga album also has 5€ marked in the back, but was sold with 10 packets... Something has gone very wrong.

I still think you don't need to pay 5€ for the album and sorry to say this, but anyone who bought it already, deserves to be ripped off... Nobody should buy without knowing what the hell is going on or we'll be threading a painful path where one day, an empty album costs mores than a full set.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
The quality of paper is really better, like FIFA365.

Yes, I'm waiting other places. I think is something wrong in Lidl.
Something's wrong with Panini first, Lidl just sells what Panini says, 5€ in the back of the album... And today, no store received boxes, albums or starters.

I've sent a message to Panini, asking why such problems with releases and of course, with the hell we have to pay 5€ for an album... It's utterly disgusting this advantage given to some large chain stores, mostly to Lidl, while the smaller stores don't have anything to sell... And I've been told it can really extend to one week this advantage to chain stores, even heard Panini delayed on purpose the release, so it can compete directly with Topps CL collections (released here next week).

Seems we'll have a great album, but Panini had to ruin this important release... I would like to know what Panini HQ think of this, mostly the "5€ album only" scam... What do you think, @Caniggia?

Caniggia

Contributor
Something's wrong with Panini first, Lidl just sells what Panini says, 5€ in the back of the album... And today, no store received boxes, albums or starters.

I've sent a message to Panini, asking why such problems with releases and of course, with the hell we have to pay 5€ for an album... It's utterly disgusting this advantage given to some large chain stores, mostly to Lidl, while the smaller stores don't have anything to sell... And I've been told it can really extend to one week this advantage to chain stores, even heard Panini delayed on purpose the release, so it can compete directly with Topps CL collections (released here next week).

Seems we'll have a great album, but Panini had to ruin this important release... I would like to know what Panini HQ think of this, mostly the "5€ album only" scam... What do you think, @Caniggia?
I think the only reason could be a special edition of album, not just soft cover, something different ... not hardcover, but something more than classic soft cover... in other ways I really don't understand (or 5 euro includes also a certain number of packets and could make a sense, too)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I think the only reason could be a special edition of album, not just soft cover, something different ... not hardcover, but something more than classic soft cover... in other ways I really don't understand (or 5 euro includes also a certain number of packets and could make a sense, too)
Nop, album is completely normal, bigger than usual (FIFA 365 size), but same cover and pages... Perhaps a bit more quality, but not near enough to raise to 5€... And this only happens in Iberian Peninsula.
Spain has 5€ in their La Liga albums too, but I only saw starters with 10 packets... They also say those 10 packets are "regalo", so it's offered, which is another "proof" Panini is actually rising albums to 5€... So I have to ask where do Panini wants to take us?

Mika, now in Sunderland, appears in Boavista.
That was unavoidable, because Sunderland could only sign him some days after the transfer market close (some service didn't work well, which delayed the transfer and both clubs complained about that).

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I don't believe Panini wants stores to sell just the album for 5€, not only because it's a 150% increase, no Panini new album costs that much in the entire world and also because La Liga album also has 5€ marked in the back, but was sold with 10 packets... Something has gone very wrong.

I still think you don't need to pay 5€ for the album and sorry to say this, but anyone who bought it already, deserves to be ripped off... Nobody should buy without knowing what the hell is going on or we'll be threading a painful path where one day, an empty album costs mores than a full set.
I warned it... Today it began to be sold starters just like spanish league, 5€ for the album AND 10 packets.

This serves right to all people so eager to be first in everything that they pay whatever it's asked... Reminds me of Iphone crazyness and whatever people do just to be first... Lidl thanks all "sheeps" for the extra money :rolleyes:

Ah, opened yesterday a blister with 11 packets (one extra :D) and there's a special sticker in every packet... I think there's around 90 specials, so it's 2x more than previous seasons... Clearly, specials are tougher, as usual... But have to say, this is for sure the best album I've seen from portuguese league, I like everything in stickers... My applause to Panini for such a good job *clap clap clap* (should have a emoji for this :p)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Sorry for the extra post, but another important info: autograph stickers are a possible second (or more) extra inside... I have a friend who got the usual special and three more autographs in just one packet... Don't know if it can really happen or was an error from Panini.

Also, there's no info whatsoever if stickers inside starters are limited to a certain quantity... Spanish league warned about it, here it doesn't, just says the packets are "exemplar grátis" (free packet).

And, if anyone's interested in my starter pack (as usual, in portuguese), here it is:

WP_20161006_015.jpg
Hey everyone, free album with newspaper on sunday the 9th (picture 1) but without stickers I guess.

I bought the album + 60 stickers yesterday in a store paper. And I also saw, as you have already said here, the album without stickers for 5 € at Lidl (picture 2).

From my opinion, Lidl cannot do anything as 5 euros is the album price. Panini is "nice" to make the promotion: Album + 60 stickers for 5 euros but this will be limited for sure and they don't do it with Lidl. But rising the price of the album to 5 euros is really really not nice !

Attachments

Is it me or stickers from 100 to 200 are extremly common and othere are extremly rare to find

After opening two boxes, thats 700 stickers, I am still missing 98 out of 402...its ridiculous

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Is it me or stickers from 100 to 200 are extremly common and othere are extremly rare to find

After opening two boxes, thats 700 stickers, I am still missing 98 out of 402...its ridiculous
First boxes had a lot of those for sure, but you could find some boxes with more stickers from the 200 onwards... Boxes with "Ampliações" are more balanced and in last one I've opened, I actually got very few stickers from some teams I have more (like Arouca, Chaves, Feirense or Moreirense).

Still, it's not hard to complete, except for some Ampliações who are more tough to get.