• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Panini Fussball Bundesliga 83

Good Evening All!

I just thought I'd bring to you all something very different to the forum today... Panini Fussball 83. What an album!

I recently bought a full unstuck set and can say that this a very good album indeed.

Some key stats firstly:

461 stickers (total)

21 stickers per Bundesliga team (includes 1 Foil Badge and 4 stickers for the team photo)

1.5 stickers per Zweite Bundesliga (division 2) team (includes half sized badge and 1 team Sticker)

48 stickers for rules of the game.

The inside pages are a classic early 80s style and have no background design that interferes with the quality of the sticker. Player statistics are included too.

I plan not to stick any into my album and will keep it unstuck.

So for purposes today I have laid them into position to show you what the pages look like if they were stuck inside:

The album comes to life without the need of confusing over complicated page designs like the newer albums.

Each player Sticker is vertical (thankfully players shorts are a better design these days) and most of the kit can be seen.

The team sticker is exceptionally good with a fuller picture using 4 stickers to build it.

Perhaps the only improvement would be to have a manager photo and a stadium photo too.

If there is interest I can share more photos of Division 2 and the rules later today or tomorrow...

I really like that table underneath each player showing the clubs he played for in his career.
Puzzle stickers are nice as well even when it´s hard to get 4 matching parts without any space in between.

Yeah me too @Danju

There's something special about having plain pages that don't detract from the stickers either. It makes the stickers stand out.

Yeah I noticed that the team puzzle pictures aren't that well cut! Even though I just laid them into place without sticking them it looks like some will join together quite badly.

I'll post some more pictures tonight for everyone.

Just for @Danju (and anyone else of course) I will share pictures of Borrusia Monchengladbach onto to the forum this evening!

Some extra pictures of the Borrusia Monchengladbach pages for @Danju

Stickers placed into position but not stuck down (in case you’re wondering about my Sticking abilities!)

News to me is that Lothar Matthaus started his professional career here:

Interestingly the sticker background shots for BMGB are consistently taken in the empty ground on a sunny day... but wait, what’s that on the FC Koln pages?

Maybe it’s best to take your picture in the garden center! A great rockery and some beautiful plants is what we’ve been missing in our football sticker albums since 1983!

I have all the albums starting from 79, when panini strats at Germany. Just a few stickers left in some albums, manly the poster stickers.
Maybe I´ll start with posting them in this section, guess not many people will be interested in ?!
I will prepare the 1979 album and the review upcoming days ;)
Hi @Danju I would certainly like to see the vintage Fussball albums. I’ve only got this one from the 80s and what I’ve seen so far I’m very impressed!

funniest section at this album ist the back part where the rules of football are explained :D
I prefer the sticker that shows different types of watches, referees are alowed to wear :D