Panini France 98 (Review + discussion)

Sergio Z

Hi pavle.i know, but we as a group can try the best to analyzr the album if its fake or not.

The album is from peru. Here are more pictures:
I don't know if it's too late, but all I can say is that the album in the pictures is leggit, not fake. The album was printed in Peru and distributed by Distribuidora Las Américas, a now defunct company.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Apparently they are true released only in Brazil. I saw them in a brazilian website
There is a huge possibility that these 4 stickers are fake. I've never heard about them.
On the picture you put here, you can clearly see that the Iran badge is a fake ans these 4 brazilian stickers have a thin black border.

Last edited:

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Can someone give me info about those plastic transparent cards ? I was told you could find them at regular packets.
Are you sure they are part of a WC 98 collection ? Because both players have the Parma shirt and not their national team shirt.

Pei

Are you sure they are part of a WC 98 collection ? Because both players have the Parma shirt and not their national team shirt.
That's what he remembers, he's convinced its from France 98. Also he told me the plastic cards were among regular stickers at the top of the packet, also the packets were green according to him..
Maybe he's totally confused and it's a false alarm :) if so, you can delete it from this topic.

Dieter

Euhm how?
Sometimes there are 6 free stickers in the album, i was wondering if they where in every album from WK '98...

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Sometimes there are 6 free stickers in the album, i was wondering if they where in every album from WK '98...
Oh OK. From wich album they started to insert free stickers in every album ? That was your question. And... I have no idea... Sorry :confused:

Dieter

Lol no, that wasn't my question. The question was: Are there 6 free stickers in every version of the '98 album...

G

Garuda

Does anybody know how many Danone stickers had been released for France 98?

I´m meaning all stickers with player images except the 6 Spanish Danone stickers.

Thanks in advance.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Wich Danone set do you mean ? There are 2. One strictly the same than the regular stickers (with different back) and one without the logos on the front.
WC 98 Danone stickers backs.jpg WC 98 Danone Football Stars sticker front and back.JPG

G

Garuda

Do you know how many stickers for each of both editions had been released?

All i know so far is that there are existing at least 20 different stickers for the left edition (with logo).