Panini France 98 (Review + discussion)

Here you have a list of Panini France 98 cover albums. I am not an expert of extra stickers (you guys can help...). Next days i will post sticker packets

INTERNATIONAL EDITION

front international.png back international.png back international 1.png back international 2.png back international 3.png

ARGENTINIAN EDITION

front argentinian.png back argentinian.png

AUSTRIAN EDITION

front austrian.png back austrian.png

BELGIAN EDITION

front belgian.png back belgian.png

CROATIAN EDITION

front croatian.png back croatian.png

DANISH EDITION

front danish.png back danish.png

DUTCH EDITION

front dutch.png back dutch.png

FRENCH EDITION

front french.png back french.png

GERMAN EDITION

front german.png back german.png

ITALIAN EDITION

front italian.png back italian.png

PORTUGUESE EDITION

front portuguese.png back portuguese.png

RUSSIAN EDITION

front russian.png back russian.png

SPANISH EDITION

front spanish.png back spanish.png

Other publications:

SUPERMONDIALE
img358.jpg

*Special thanks to P.Farmer and Ben for to share their info and pictures!!!

Last edited:

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Nice work @stickersCat
Thanks for sharing it with us, it will be useful for many variation collectors.
I like the supermondiale publication you included.

Caniggia

Contributor
France 98: does anyone know which badge are more rare? in Italy we have some problems with Spain because normal stickers and popup stickers are mixed .. so if you find a complete album often there are both .. i have mine with normal stickers and then i have a part the pop up Spain series ... it happens same in other countries or was only in Italy?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
France 98: does anyone know which badge are more rare? in Italy we have some problems with Spain because normal stickers and popup stickers are mixed .. so if you find a complete album often there are both .. i have mine with normal stickers and then i have a part the pop up Spain series ... it happens same in other countries or was only in Italy?
When I was doing mine (still missing Paraguay badge for years, too lazy to find good deal lol), the spanish badge was the rare, along with 1 (trophy), 3 (mascot), 86 (Italy), 372 (Germany) and maybe some others like 15 (Brazil) and Morocco (50)... Spain badge I got from a friend who received 2 instead of 1 (lucky for me, he gave it for free), the others I found a swedish seller with almost all badges and without counting a shiny more than others (from what I needed at the time, only 1 and 86 counted as two stickers), so in 10, I got 8 badges right away (auction still cost me like 20€).

Anyway, easiest one is Croatia, for sure... You might want to compare different swap websites with Top/Bottom/Value lists and then cross the information.

Pop-up were released in many countries and many have only those or part of it... When I've collected mine, I was already aware of those pop-ups, so I always made sure to receive and stick the normal ones.

Danju

stickers at the cameroun page are starnge too, if they are attached into the album with staples, the other side should come out at USA/Iran page, I´ve never seen attached stickers at this position.

It's stange too last page with white (it suppose to be a explanation about order last missing stickers). Can you add picture of backcover. It could be a rare version maybe...:)

Hello thank you. Yes, the seller will send me morw pictures. The album is from peru he says...

I dont care about the version. The only thing i want is, that the album is Not a fake.

I hope.with you guys i can legit it and be sure thats a original

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@levivo There is not much anybody can do by looking at photos. No way to tell this way, without getting a hold of actual album. Follow your guts, if an offer is too good to be true, it probably is a scam.

Levivo i don't know if is a fake edition but looks nice. If you can get a good price i will get it!
I never seen this version with Peruvian flag on backcover. Rare? Yes.