Panini Football Superstar Stickers (2018)

AndyR

(*Moderators - please move if i've placed in wrong section - wasn't 100% sure it should go in World Cup one?)

Panini Family product issued in conjunction with Kellogg's. Out in europe as well as UK (3.4.2018)

60 stickers in total in set as follows (credit: Manfred):
Alphonse Aréola
Thibaut Courtois
David De Gea
Joe Hart
Manuel Neuer
David Alaba
Giorgio Chiellini
Jonny Evans
Andreas Granqvist
Layvin Kurzawa
Victor Lindelöf
Gareth McAuley
Pepe
Gerard Piqué
Sergio Ramos
Ashley Williams
Joe Allen
Marko Arnautovic
Gareth Bale
Julian Baumgartliner
Sergio Busquets
Antonio Candreva
Steven Davis
Kevin De Bruyne
Daniele De Rossi
Ángel Di María
Eric Dier
Jimmy Durmaz
Eder
Marouane Fellaini
Emil Forsberg
André Gomes
Mario Götze
Andrés Iniesta
Toni Kroos
Adam Lallana
Lionel Messi
Nani
Mesut Özil
Pedro
Adrien Rabiot
Aaron Ramsey
Marco Reus
Renato Sanchez
Marco Verratti
Axel Witzel
Sergio Agüero
Paulo Dybala
Éder
Martin Harnik
Eden Hazard
Gonzalo Higuaín
Ciro Immobile
Harry Kane
Kyle Lafferty
Romelu Lukaku
Kylian Mbappé
Thomas Müller
Marcus Rashford
Cristiano Ronaldo

UK found in Kellogg's Corn Flakes boxes and Snack Packs of Coco Pops.
S1890077.JPG S1890078.JPG S1890079.JPG S1890080.JPG S1890081.JPG S1890082.JPG

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Someone here in Portugal found it some days ago too and yesterday I remembered to check in the huge supermarket near me... No signs of it.

Still, it's another brand riding the World Cup wave and expecting people to buy tons of corn flakes just to get the stickers. 20 boxes just to get enough to complete the collection? Yeah, I don't think so.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Released on the kellog's loops and choco pops, etc. in Belgium. Also within the cerealbars you can get 9 stickers if you buy 2 at once.
I finally got it today, but only in some "Kraze" cereals... Cereal Bars still didn't have that promo.

AndyR

In the UK, Kelloggs squares snack bars as well... buy 2 to get 2 codes and claim 1 pack of 9 free stickers online.

gaspy

Available in Italy also :)
You can either find them inside special packs or buy 2 packs to get 2 codes and claim the stickers.

Last edited:

AndyR

I can get the second box, but I think that they only send it inside Spain, is that right?
they will send to wherever the collection is released. Are you in the Ukraine? I guess they dont have them there?? im sure you could use any of our addresses and we would send them on for you.

Do you think there will be stickers in those boxes? View attachment 10545
yes there is a pack of 3 stickers in the large cereal boxes like my picture in the first post above of 790g corn flakes. you dont have to go online to claim back those stickers they will be in the large box!!

gaspy

Subzero was referring to his picture, where the cereal boxes on the shelves are not sealed, meaning that some bastard removed the packet with the stickers :mad:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Subzero was referring to his picture, where the cereal boxes on the shelves are not sealed, meaning that some bastard removed the packet with the stickers :mad:
What do you mean? The boxes are sealed.

In my case, I still can't find any of those cereals snacks, just those Krave boxes with 3 stickers each (and I only buy the smallest package when there's a good discount).

SubZero

thank you all, if I got it right, in the first box that I posted the stickers were not supposed to be. When you have two packs and two codes, only then you can get stickers online from kelloggs, is that right?

AndyR

thank you all, if I got it right, in the first box that I posted the stickers were not supposed to be. When you have two packs and two codes, only then you can get stickers online from kelloggs, is that right?
totally right.

and the more expensive box picture (krave) actually has a pack of 3 stickers inside like Carlos mentions he has in Portugal.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
totally right.

and the more expensive box picture (krave) actually has a pack of 3 stickers inside like Carlos mentions he has in Portugal.
Indeed. So it's always worth more to buy the cereal snacks, even more if you get some good discounts like Andy did.

Btw Andy, the smallest cereal boxes (375g) also have the stickers, I only buy those, as both small (375g) and large (700 or so) bring the same 3 stickers.