Panini foot 88

Pacquito

Hello guys!

I hope you can help me! The thing is i have a Papin sticker, the only problem is that its in a whole player sheet (i attach a photo). Is it makes the card value worse? How much can it be? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hello guys!

I hope you can help me! The thing is i have a Papin rookie sticker, the only problem is that its in a whole player sheet (i attach a photo). Is it makes the card value worse? How much can it be? Thanks in advance.
The first sticker of Papin , is Panini 1984 with US Valenciennes Anzin . ;)
Absolutely right @Suisse:

1620060504557.png

Obviously people don't care to investigate anymore, I'm seeing that Foot 88 sticker being sold as rookie on ebay, which is absolutely wrong.

@Pacquito research better what you have and don't try to deceive buyers, there's already too much sellers with zero clue about what they are selling... That sticker is not even his first on Marseille:

84/85 Valenciennes
85/86 Club Brugge
86/87 Marseille (red sticker)
87/88 Marseille (that one)

Pacquito

The first sticker of Papin , is Panini 1984 with US Valenciennes Anzin . ;)
You're right. I corrected it.

Absolutely right @Suisse:

View attachment 17956

Obviously people don't care to investigate anymore, I'm seeing that Foot 88 sticker being sold as rookie on ebay, which is absolutely wrong.

@Pacquito research better what you have and don't try to deceive buyers, there's already too much sellers with zero clue about what they are selling... That sticker is not even his first on Marseille:

84/85 Valenciennes
85/86 Club Brugge
86/87 Marseille (red sticker)
87/88 Marseille (that one)
Sorry, you're right! I saw it on Ebay, that's why i thought it was his rookie. My question is still there though :D

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Sorry, you're right! I saw it on Ebay, that's why i thought it was his rookie. My question is still there though :D
I don't know but I guess it's not as valuable as single sticker, because many now want to grade single mint stickers.

Ceesmk

This sheet was probably given with the magazine "Onze Mondial" (maybe "Pif") and is from Football 88, not Foot 89, as @dantzig already explained. The Foot 89 are yellow.