Panini FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar Sticker album

Suisse

Road to World Cup Brasil 2014 = 410 stickers

Road to World Cup Russia 2018 = 480 stickers

............................................................................................................

The first 40 teams of F.I.F.A. ranking of September 2021 ?

chriswiggy

Patron
Road to World Cup Brasil 2014 = 410 stickers

Road to World Cup Russia 2018 = 480 stickers

............................................................................................................

The first 40 teams of F.I.F.A. ranking of September 2021 ?
Pre-order is available on Amazon UK (presumably only to UK addresses): box of 50 packets (250 stickers) for £35 (free P&P) or "multiset" of 15 packets (75 stickers) for £9.99 (but you have to order three to get free P&P). Amazon doesn't list the 40 teams but states that each team has 15 stickers, so at least 600 stickers in the album.

Suisse

ALG-ARG-AUS-AUT-BEL-BRA-CHL-COL-CRO-CZE-DAN-ECU-ENG-FIN-FRA-GER-GRE-HUN-ITA-KOR-MEX-NED-NIR-NOR-PAN-PAR-PER-POL-POR-QAT-IRE-RUS-SCO-SRB-ESP-SVE-SWI-URU-USA-WAL .

No : Costa Rica , Ukraine , Iceland , Japan , Senegal , Nigeria .

Hoddle01

The quality of the photography on these stickers is pretty poor. It's like Panini have used the poorest negatives they can find. In comparison to the 365 international photos which are crisp, these are blurred.

chriswiggy

Patron
The quality of the photography on these stickers is pretty poor. It's like Panini have used the poorest negatives they can find. In comparison to the 365 international photos which are crisp, these are blurred.
I agree up to a point. I am more bothered by the lack of club information, a constant gripe I have with Panini stickers. Also I would have liked to see included a sub-Saharan African team eg Nigeria or Senegal. The Panini-collecting fans of Turkey, Ukraine and North Macedonia are no doubt disappointed not to be included but Panini will have its reasons for choosing eventual non-playoff qualifiers Finland, Greece, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Norway, and Republic of Ireland.

Suisse

The Panini-collecting fans of Turkey, Ukraine and North Macedonia are no doubt disappointed not to be included but Panini will have its reasons for choosing eventual non-playoff qualifiers Finland, Greece, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Norway, and Republic of Ireland.
Probably a bad choice by Panini , or another reason

LFC1892

Contributor
Just started this album and my gripe is the non existence of shiny stickers.

I would have liked at least 1 or 2 shiny stickers. A team badge and star player or rising star.

For a massive 600 sticker album it is defo lacking in depth and variation even though it's just a RT collection.

AndrejSpasovski

I agree up to a point. I am more bothered by the lack of club information, a constant gripe I have with Panini stickers. Also I would have liked to see included a sub-Saharan African team eg Nigeria or Senegal. The Panini-collecting fans of Turkey, Ukraine and North Macedonia are no doubt disappointed not to be included but Panini will have its reasons for choosing eventual non-playoff qualifiers Finland, Greece, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Norway, and Republic of Ireland.
As a Macedonian, I agree

Jimmy1975

Anyone knows where to buy Panini Road to World Cup 2022 album and boxes?
And not from UK since a lot of tax will be added :(

Jamiepr74

I bought 4 boxes online, and have 37 missing stickers.

Coincidentally Erling Haaland is one of the missing stickers, so I thought that I would look on ebay, and every seller has that sticker out of stock....

KrisNorway

I bought 4 boxes online, and have 37 missing stickers.

Coincidentally Erling Haaland is one of the missing stickers, so I thought that I would look on ebay, and every seller has that sticker out of stock....
I got one spare. I still miss 144 stickers after 3 boxes

Val

@Pillman I wouldn't hold my breath, at least for Romania, if this the meaning behind your question. There are markets more important for Panini where they choose to not release the collection, I am afraid FIFA 365 is everything we will get this season. No real info, just a personal opinion.

rafa

Just in case… if anyone has an EMPTY spare BOX in good condition that doesn’t want, I would be interested. ;)