Panini FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia Sticker album

Which version will you collect?

• Softcover, it's cheaper and old school!

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • Hardcover, quality above all!

Votes: 64 35.6%
  • Both, I want everything!

Votes: 50 27.8%
  • None, rubbish collection!

Votes: 7 3.9%

• Total voters

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Firmino "Error" Sticker - wonder if it will be replaced??
View attachment 9840
There's two or three more with wrong info, but I don't recall where I saw that.

The real Firmino has a tattoo on his neck, but who's now presented on that error sticker?

Man, neck tattoos are ugly for me, even more with "Deus" (God) in it... Have to stick with Expensini, Firmino looks better there.

2030 World Cup: Firmino still has same picture.

To anyone who wants to see a full 25 packet opening without any shiny, please "enjoy":

AndyR

Just to make Post bit clearer - here's the first variation stickers (been given permission to use images!!):
Firmino Body Incorrect on both (thanks @redwhite for spotting no tattoo on neck!!)

Incorrect- Liverpool (BRA) (Image: Sean_262)
incorrect.jpg

Correct - Liverpool (ENG) (Image: @CJ1606)
correct.jpg

LFC1892

Contributor
They look awful.

I noticed that the Firmino sticker has a photo shop image of his head which is too small for the body!
You will notice that many of the players are photo shopped especially the ones with the white background.
Some don't even look like real players, more like animated.

You will notice that many of the players are photo shopped especially the ones with the white background.
Some don't even look like real players, more like animated.
I know, but it was the Firmino sticker that stood out as soon as I saw it. Wrong size head and wrong neck! Two versions already, will there be a third to correct all the errors? Probably exclusive to Brazil and another impossible sticker to find!

LFC1892

Contributor
I know, but it was the Firmino sticker that stood out as soon as I saw it. Wrong size head and wrong neck! Two versions already, will there be a third to correct all the errors? Probably exclusive to Brazil and another impossible sticker to find!
Panini takes collectors for mugs. They thought no one knows about his neck tatty like!!!
I would not be surprised to see other player stickers in different versions like Firmino.
Have you pulled the Firmino sticker?

Panini takes collectors for mugs. They thought no one knows about his neck tatty like!!!
I would not be surprised to see other player stickers in different versions like Firmino.
Have you pulled the Firmino sticker?
Well I'm a huge Brazil fan and the Firmino image just ruins the whole look of the team set. Would be better off doing my own photo shop job and sticking that in the album!