Panini FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia Sticker album

Which version will you collect?

• Softcover, it's cheaper and old school!

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • Hardcover, quality above all!

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • Both, I want everything!

Votes: 49 28.2%
  • None, rubbish collection!

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
The cover is not really the best.

I hope the content is better and that there is some poster. Now it's waiting for the Swiss to say what's different about their version so we'll know if it's worth buying this version to collect.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
this is especially for switzerland , not stickers pic yet but i expected that white in stickers to be gold
And shinies to be fabric type.

Yes the map represent Switzerland.

From Platinum to GOld, hard time for Switzerland :D
Not a good idea to change it to Gold version, when this happens, though it's obviously suit them.

The cover is not really the best.

I hope the content is better and that there is some poster. Now it's waiting for the Swiss to say what's different about their version so we'll know if it's worth buying this version to collect.
If you don't mind paying even more than Euro countries, go for it, it's always an exclusive edition (usually different and better sticker material).

For those living in the US in a state other than Florida, have you seen the collection at your local Walgreens yet? I checked Sunday when it came out in Florida but here in Georgia still nothing. Thanks!

Sergio Z

Contributor
@Pavle whoa, thanks! It would be a pleasure :)

By the way, look at this picture. Turquoise boxes of 104 packets. You can see there where these boxes are being distributed (including Peru, of course, with the name of new distributor: Jardens SAC).

And yes, these are Italian stickers. :)

sdfsdf.jpg

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Folks, here I upload the English version infographic about WC album, with data last updated today.

If anyone wants the full resolution PNG file, send me a message. Feel free to share (just don't cut the lower part of the image) :p

View attachment 9557
UK folks will not be happy for you forgetting their prices... Wait, they won't be happy if they know anyway :p

International release data is a bit vague, don't you think? It's the first release? The broadest release? The official FIFA release (which I think it's 27/28)? I know I'm picky, but trust me, people will think that date will be in their country too... I would suggest an interval of dates, like last two weeks of March... Yes, I know, people will ask the specific day :/

Liked you adding (part of) the reason why Panini sells so expensive, might take some anger away from them and directed to those who are in the shadows and should be held accountable too.

For those living in the US in a state other than Florida, have you seen the collection at your local Walgreens yet? I checked Sunday when it came out in Florida but here in Georgia still nothing. Thanks!
Distributor said Wednesday, at most Friday for all country.

@Pavle whoa, thanks! It would be a pleasure :)

By the way, look at this picture. Turquoise boxes of 104 packets. You can see there where these boxes are being distributed (including Peru, of course, with the name of new distributor: Jardens SAC).

And yes, these are Italian stickers. :)

View attachment 9558
Damn nice looking boxes... I so hope those 104 are also released in Europe, it's the tiny least Panini can do, give 4 lousy packs for free.