Panini FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia Sticker album

Which version will you collect?

• Softcover, it's cheaper and old school!

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • Hardcover, quality above all!

Votes: 66 35.7%
  • Both, I want everything!

Votes: 52 28.1%
  • None, rubbish collection!

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

bassem

a week ago i send email to panini ask them if they can add stickers for managers and referees , still no reply

now there is two possibilities : red album or green album (like this one)
2922056_big-lnd.jpg

Kacper13

I think that there will be a poster with the players of Russia national team, like in Confederations Cup 2017.
Let's hope this idea. Maybe something like Euro 2016, Coca Cola, Posters, etc. But please, don't put them inside blisters!

Suisse

After this draw , i wait for Album Panini Russia 2018 :p .

RUSSIA-SAUDI ARABIA-EGYPT-URUGUAY

PORTUGAL-ESPANA-MAROC-IRAN

FRANCE-AUSTRALIA-PERU-DANMARK

ARGENTINA-ISLAND-HRVATSKA-NIGERIA

BRASIL-SWITZERLAND-COSTA RICA-SRBIJA

DEUTSCHLAND-MEXICO-SVERIGE-KOREA REP.

BELGIQUE-PANAMA-TUNISIE-ENGLAND

POLSKA-SENEGAL-COLOMBIA-JAPAN

bayremch

oh my god !!!! my country with england , belgique and panama :/
hope the album will be great and with hardcover all the version !

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I want to make as many good resources for people to be informed about this collection, once the craze start, plenty of new collectors will enter our community and we must be ready to accept them and educate them as well as be on platforms people use the most.

I created the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/145009489597586/ for swapping and information once the collection is out. If anyone wants to help managing it, please send me a pm and I'll make you an admin if you're a well-known form members with proven track of helping others.

We can make a genera sticker swap facebook group if you want. Group needs to have content and rules, so if anyone wants to help, let me know.

The cardzreview blog will also need help with content, interested contributors - get in touch. We can publish news about what we know once we have decent amount of information.

CardzReview forum will need help with managing WC 2018 threads and with revising best practices for trading, etc.

blagojco

I want to make as many good resources for people to be informed about this collection, once the craze start, plenty of new collectors will enter our community and we must be ready to accept them and educate them as well as be on platforms people use the most.

I created the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/145009489597586/ for swapping and information once the collection is out. If anyone wants to help managing it, please send me a pm and I'll make you an admin if you're a well-known form members with proven track of helping others.

We can make a genera sticker swap facebook group if you want. Group needs to have content and rules, so if anyone wants to help, let me know.

The cardzreview blog will also need help with content, interested contributors - get in touch. We can publish news about what we know once we have decent amount of information.

CardzReview forum will need help with managing WC 2018 threads and with revising best practices for trading, etc.
Hi Pavle, additionally to that, I'm working on Android application that everybody can use for managing missing and duplicate stickers. Actually it will be update of this one:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssdevteam.france16

which was also made by me for the latest Euro 2016. I'm planning to change the design and add some extra features. I know that Panini has own app, but it is buggy and less practical then this one. I appreciate any suggestion for everybody what you want this app to have :)

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I love projects like this @blagojco. Perhaps open a separate thread to ask for specific feedback? Perhaps a links to good communities to talk about collecting in the app :p

adnan

Great work.
Regarding the apps, is there any good "stickers" app for windows phones. I haven't found anything useful yet.
Sorry for an off topic.

blagojco

I'm rebranding the app and adding features for easy matching missing and duplicates between users. Hopefully I will have demo version by the end of this year and then I will create new thread with real demo application and for feedback and comments :). For windows app, I don't know. :(

Suisse

I think Panini would have written Marc André Ter Stegen , not only Ter Stegen .

i think is more correct FC Barcelona ( ESP ) than Barcelona ( SPA ) , the same for Mbappé , PSG , i think better is Paris S.G.

And you , What do you think ?

Last edited:

Jromeu

I think Panini would have written Marc André Ter Stegen , not only Ter Stegen .

i think is more correct FC Barcelona ( ESP ) than Barcelona ( SPA ) , the same for Mbappé , PSG , i think better is Paris S.G.

And you , What do you think ?
Totally agree.
Ter Stegen have to be written with his complete name. I think is fake