Panini FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia Sticker album

Which version will you collect?

• Softcover, it's cheaper and old school!

Votes: 60 32.6%
  • Hardcover, quality above all!

Votes: 66 35.9%
  • Both, I want everything!

Votes: 51 27.7%
  • None, rubbish collection!

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
stickers with red back will be ultra rare, so buy as much you can completed red badges sets of 50 badges, panini don't have them anymore, they send our main Slovania seller badges with black back because they don't have them anymore with red back , so our Croatia seller get from that main Slovenia seller badges with black back and they write on back with pen numbers from 670 version of album ))))) haha , soon will be very hard to find set with 50 badges with red back
He didn't ask that, he asked if the update set sold in those countries with those pink backs also have the update set with same pink back (which would be nice to know... @Kacper13?

And can anyone from other countries like Poland or Belgium confirm that they send now stickers with black backs?

Helios

Contributor
He didn't ask that, he asked if the update set sold in those countries with those pink backs also have the update set with same pink back (which would be nice to know... @Kacper13?

And can anyone from other countries like Poland or Belgium confirm that they send now stickers with black backs?
Right.
I guess the answer is no & no :)

stickers with red back will be ultra rare, so buy as much you can completed red badges sets of 50 badges, panini don't have them anymore, they send our main Slovania seller badges with black back because they don't have anymore with red back , so our Croatia seller get from that main Slovenia seller badges with black back and they write on back with pen numbers from 670 version of album ))))) haha , soon will be very hard to find set with 50 badges with red back

very rare Croatia & Slovenian edition , black back with written numbers from red back version :)))) this is how we get stickers here from Slovenia & Croatia main distributors for our country's , Panini send them black back because they don't have red back anymore, so they just write numbers on back ::))) , save your red back badges they will worth fortune very soon

Attachments

Last edited:

Kacper13

I haven't ordered this update kit from Poland, but as decription says on the site, the set is the same like in other countries. About the shiny with pink backs, I got original ones from Panini Poland in end of June. I'll confirm you about the backside colour on next months, beacuse I have on plans to buy some WC'18 boxes.

Attachments

JJCJ

Any chance to show us front of the stickers? Maybe, there are some extra updates like in Spain/France.
It seems to me that the only difference with the international version is the Panini logo at bottom of one the sticker sheets. I think I've seen some photos of the set already published in this forum but anyway here are some more.

Attachments

AndYpsilon

Hi everybody.

Just wanted to ask if there is any album version of Russia 2018 with a map on the back showing the different cities in which the matches were played? If I'm right, these maps were on the back covers of the albums until 2010's World Cup in South Africa. Never found "map albums" since then. Are there any?

Thanks for your answers and a happy new year 2019!

Ramsfan10

I know I’m a bit late asking but does anyone know where I can get a hardcover album suitable for the UK collection?

Reading this thread it seems that the French version is best but I can’t find a blue one (I prefer it to the white version).

I know Panini France have them but they don’t post to the UK. I tried emailing them but it didn’t help.

Any help would be much appreciated.

marinerpete

Have put it in trade section as well but to finish off my 2018 collection I need the hardback silver Central American album. Can anybody help?

redwhite

Have put it in trade section as well but to finish off my 2018 collection I need the hardback silver Central American album. Can anybody help?
I bought mine at eBay from a seller living in Honduras. I'm not sure if he still has one in stock, but maybe you can try to get in touch with him (username: m23h). Succes!

Ramsfan10

I know I’m a bit late asking but does anyone know where I can get a hardcover album suitable for the UK collection?

Reading this thread it seems that the French version is best but I can’t find a blue one (I prefer it to the white version).

I know Panini France have them but they don’t post to the UK. I tried emailing them but it didn’t help.

Any help would be much appreciated.
I now have an album.

Dieter

This might have been told here already (but a bit lazy to browse through 138 pages) but what's the difference between the 92 and 96 update? And how many different updates are there (92/96 and pink brazilian?)? Trying to finish the collection