Panini Fifa Flawless

LeeWest1865

Anyone fancy going in on a box with me? I've got one on order. Will work out at £100 per card plus postage. Direct message me if interested.

Lee

ilias

These are being released with that package too if I'm not mistaken.

Panini really doing a great job something the industry needs

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

LFC1892

Contributor
This is not collecting, this is vanity only... It's like all the hype around Prizm I've been seeing, almost everyone does it because they want to profit, not because the cards are pretty or so.
Agree on the 1st part of your post about vanity for Flawless but Prizm is a good collection with some good ideas for sub-sets and designs. The WC 2014 is a massive hit still with prices holding well.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Agree on the 1st part of your post about vanity for Flawless but Prizm is a good collection with some good ideas for sub-sets and designs. The WC 2014 is a massive hit still with prices holding well.
I didn't criticize Prizm collection, it's indeed a beautiful set... I criticize the overwhelming hype around it just to get the autographs and the low numbered cards, making it more about the money and profit than about the collection itself (which is so typically american capitalist)... If I get just one box from Prizm (which is already very expensive for me), I'll certainly watch every card carefully and treasure all of them.

Now this one is completely absurd... The usual memorabilia from shirts and so on, those I also find very good, but the studs? What's next, shoelaces? Smelly socks? No wait, how about Ronaldo 1/1 spit, carefully preserved in some appropriate fluid? Panini tries to innovate so hard that it's beyond ridiculous.

ilias

I didn't criticize Prizm collection, it's indeed a beautiful set... I criticize the overwhelming hype around it just to get the autographs and the low numbered cards, making it more about the money and profit than about the collection itself (which is so typically american capitalist)... If I get just one box from Prizm (which is already very expensive for me), I'll certainly watch every card carefully and treasure all of them.

Now this one is completely absurd... The usual memorabilia from shirts and so on, those I also find very good, but the studs? What's next, shoelaces? Smelly socks? No wait, how about Ronaldo 1/1 spit, carefully preserved in some appropriate fluid? Panini tries to innovate so hard that it's beyond ridiculous.

That's why I like collecting stickers haha basic fun and not about the money just the passion!

raj3sh

The collection already have socks

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Seems there's a bunch of errors in this "flawless" collection... Most notorious I saw was a Kempes autograph card with some other argentinian player... Then there's jersey pieces twice in a card, when it should be jersey and shorts, then a CR7 card with Madrid jersey and a picture with him in Portugal shirt... Probably more it didn't come to my attention.

But hey, it's flawless! Love when the publishers go full arrogant and claim something to be perfect... Then this happens.

raj3sh

Seems there's a bunch of errors in this "flawless" collection... Most notorious I saw was a Kempes autograph card with some other argentinian player... Then there's jersey pieces twice in a card, when it should be jersey and shorts, then a CR7 card with Madrid jersey and a picture with him in Portugal shirt... Probably more it didn't come to my attention.

But hey, it's flawless! Love when the publishers go full arrogant and claim something to be perfect... Then this happens.
I can see that most of the players have their club jersey even though it states that team is based on country . Saw Manchester united patches for van persie, blind and rojo

Bahnsen

You are right - there are some embarrassing mistakes in this product. I have seen the Kempes error. I dont know how this can happen, when the autos are "on card". He must have seen it, when he signed. There are also a Gullit auto, which is very hard to see, because he has signed on a dark background.
And the wrong shirt to the wrong picture annoys me too. But I can live it, when I see the absolutely insane patches.

Even though, I most admit, that I dont understand, why you are so negative about this product. Yes it very expensive, but the cards are out of this would. Keep in mind, that this is coming from America, which means that the idea is not to collect the whole set, but to collect a couple of cards from your favorite players. I like to collect autos from Italian players (from prism 2014, euro 2016, select, etc.) I and love that its possible to collect 1 or 2 even more beautyful cards. This have nothing to do about money or greed, but for me its a bit special to have something in my collection that players like Pirlo have signed or maybe even played in. I dont think that makes me a capitalist :) As you know, I like collecting regular base cards from sets like Fifa 365 as well. ;)