Panini FIFA 365 Adrenalyn XL Official Trading Card Game

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yes, I don't think Panini will care much now for releasing in new countries or even new products... They're focused on the Euro 2016, which seems to be released in some countries in less than a month... Probably in the upcoming days we'll get more news about it.

Good news with this FIFA 365 collection is that prices will drop and you can buy much more for the same value... I'm counting on that to set off my FIFA 365 International collection ;)

In Norway you can buy James Rodriguez starter pack. You will get a James Rodriguez XXL, normal size James, and either Icardi, Cillessen, Sneijder or James Rodriguez (again). It's only available in one spesific shop.

Tessavo

Seems FIFA 365 Adrenalyn has been released in Italy now. Does anybody know if there are special limited cards in Italy?
Maybe together with magazines or so.
Thanx!

Last edited:

Caniggia

Contributor
I can confirm.. I've just received mail, this is promo

PANINI PRESENTA... la grande novità del 2016:
Panini Fifa 365 Adrenalyn XL™ 2016 Trading Cards.

Per la prima volta, potrai allo stesso tempo collezionare e giocare con le cards dei migliori giocatori di tutte le sei zone continentali di Fifa.

In una sola collezione potrai trovare tutte le formazioni calcistiche più importanti a livello mondiale e creare formazioni di gioco selezionando i tuoi giocatori preferiti tra 24 squadre tra cui Bayern Monaco, Real Madrid, Boca Junior Manchester United, Juventus, AC Milan, Internazionale e molte altre.

La collezione è composta da 378 card divise in 21 tipologie diverse, tra cui alcune nuovissime categorie:

• Dinamo: giocatori versatili, dotati di potenza quanto di capacità tattiche.
  • Attacking Trio: in questa categoria ci sono i migliori attaccanti a livello mondiale. Nessuna difesa sarà felice di affrontarli
  • 12th MAN: I fan farebbero qualsiasi cosa per la loro squadra, sono anch’essi una parte vitale del gioco del football
Scopri di più sul sito dedicato alla collezione www.panini365.com

gaspy

I also received Panini's newsletter and, what can I say: better late than never ;)

Indeed I almost completed this collection, except for many LE cards.
At least we'll buy missing cards from the online shop :p

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Panini is completely confused... With the Euro 2016 almost releasing in some countries, they decide only now to release in Italy? Maybe they decided now to release that because they still had too many in stock :p

Italian guys, tell me later what you get there (starter, tins, blisters and so on, with the contents in each), so I can add to the blog article lists.

robcacti

Panini is completely confused... With the Euro 2016 almost releasing in some countries, they decide only now to release in Italy? Maybe they decided now to release that because they still had too many in stock :p
or Any new LE card or a completely new sets as new Italian teams? :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I don't know if people noticed, but Panini has more products in their international store, this time with FIFA 365 (both stickers and cards) + Calciatori (only power packs).

I don't see a single non-nordic person buying FIFA 365 nordic edition there... If there is, Panini thanks you to donate so much money for them :rolleyes:

Jimmy1975

I just recieved the hardcover binder for FIFA 365. Does anybody knows how to open the clips so you can put in more sheets in the album?

File 10-03-16 22 49 57.jpeg

fenerbahCHE

Contributor
This is a video of 5 turkish school kids opening a tin box of cards altogether and making a video of it. Its very sympathetic.

When all the smoke and dust is cleared this is really what card collecting is all about i think.