Panini FIFA 365 Adrenalyn XL Official Trading Card Game

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Dunckelzahn Velkommen Lars

Nice to have a danish shop represented here. As I wrote to you in an e-mail some weeks ago, I hope you at some point will get even more products in your shop for example the stuff from Finland. And of course the Turkish stuff, if you can get that :rolleyes:.
And as you can see in the posts above, if you can get a pack containing the James XXL (if that exists), you will probably get some more costumers right away :D.
I've ordered some stuff me and two pals needed and customer service was great... Also, some items are not the usual you find in other shops, like Odegaard starters and Suarez giftbox, hence my choice to buy them.

Probably Lars will not get more items, at least he has discounts in all FIFA 365 products, so I suppose he's trying to clear the items for more of other collections... We can't forget it's not too long before Euro 2016 is knocking in our doors, last time Panini started releasing even in February.
James XXL available in Norway starter packs.
With more 2 normal LEs? Which ones?

Proof of XXL James. :)
Blog article updated, also with some more info about promos in Netherlands for some XXL LE cards.

mszaby

Lucky you :(

So I'll add later James XXL to the blog article list... Feel free to help with some more stuff it's not there (or wrong).
Some Hungarian LE info for the article:

Multipacks: Hazard+Iniesta or Neuer+CR or Pogba+Lewa #2 (all normal size)
Blisters: Modric,James,Neuer,Iniesta,Lewa #3,Milik,Griezmann,Blasczykowski,Piszczek (3 in each blister)
Starter,mini tin,big tin: Robben,Neymar,Lewa #1, unnumbered Lewa,Suarez,Bale,Benzema,Ibra+all from Multipacks and blisters
Kepessport magazin: Thiago Silva,RVP,Messi,Suarez,

XXL official:
Neymar,Bale,Ibra,Messi,CR,Hazard

not official only in some cities: XXL Benzema,Suarez,RVP,Lewa but only a couple copies and sold out.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Some Hungarian LE info for the article:

Multipacks: Hazard+Iniesta or Neuer+CR or Pogba+Lewa #2 (all normal size)
Blisters: Modric,James,Neuer,Iniesta,Lewa #3,Milik,Griezmann,Blasczykowski,Piszczek (3 in each blister)
Starter,mini tin,big tin: Robben,Neymar,Lewa #1, unnumbered Lewa,Suarez,Bale,Benzema,Ibra+all from Multipacks and blisters
Kepessport magazin: Thiago Silva,RVP,Messi,Suarez,

XXL official:
Neymar,Bale,Ibra,Messi,CR,Hazard

not official only in some cities: XXL Benzema,Suarez,RVP,Lewa but only a couple copies and sold out.
Thank you :) But about the XXL, where can you find them? Hungarian starter doesn't have XXL LE, right? So are they in big tins? Offered somewhere?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
In newsagents. If you buy 4 boosters you get an XXL limited.
Great deal then... Some more questions to fill the tables:
  • You can get 22 different LEs from starters/tins/blisters/multipacks?
  • About tins, big one has only 2 normal LE + the tall XL LE? How many packs?
  • Mini-tins have just one LE? 5 Packs?

mszaby

Great deal then... Some more questions to fill the tables:
  • You can get 22 different LEs from starters/tins/blisters/multipacks?
  • About tins, big one has only 2 normal LE + the tall XL LE? How many packs?
  • Mini-tins have just one LE? 5 Packs?
I hope I didn't miss limiteds so yes 22 different.
Big tin contains 2 normal + 1 tall XL LE with 10 packs.
Mini tin 5 packs with 1 normal limited.
Bigger multipack: 8 packs + 2 LE.
Smaller multipack: 4 packs + 2 LE.
Giftbox: not available

LFC1892

Contributor
Rumours of Finnish Mega Gift box with newXXL cards AND another gift box with all 17 Turkish LEs in it.

Any of our Finnish friends hear or see anythin' ?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Rumours of Finnish Mega Gift box with newXXL cards AND another gift box with all 17 Turkish LEs in it.

Any of our Finnish friends hear or see anythin' ?
Look at the beginning of previous page, you'll see Bahnsen, me and Jari talking about it.

LFC1892

Contributor
Look at the beginning of previous page, you'll see Bahnsen, me and Jari talking about it.
Saw that. Should be out soon then. We are mid Jan already. As you said what will they call it "mega mega gift box" ?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Saw that. Should be out soon then. We are mid Jan already. As you said what will they call it "mega mega gift box" ?
We were actually much more leaned to being just a rumour spread by that guy than actually existing another Ultimate Gift Box... Unless there's one for the international edition, that makes more sense to me.

LFC1892

Contributor
We were actually much more leaned to being just a rumour spread by that guy than actually existing another Ultimate Gift Box... Unless there's one for the international edition, that makes more sense to me.
Yeh an Int'l one makes sense but as long as they release to various markets and not just Poland. ;)

mszaby

It would be good to know Panini's plans with this 365 set. Will it be available parallel with others sets? Euro 2016 is coming soon. Do they release new giftboxes or focus on new set only?
As I saw the speed of releasing of sets was very fast for collectors last year. Lots of collectors didn't collect all sets because of money. We had CL 14/15, later CL 14/15 update and very soon Road to France 2016 and 365 and these are only the packet money low-end collections. 365 stickers have been available only for 1 week and Euro cards and stickers is here soon.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It would be good to know Panini's plans with this 365 set. Will it be available parallel with others sets? Euro 2016 is coming soon. Do they release new giftboxes or focus on new set only?
As I saw the speed of releasing of sets was very fast for collectors last year. Lots of collectors didn't collect all sets because of money. We had CL 14/15, later CL 14/15 update and very soon Road to France 2016 and 365 and these are only the packet money low-end collections. 365 stickers have been available only for 1 week and Euro cards and stickers is here soon.
Those are relevant questions... In my opinion, I think Panini will avoid releasing more FIFA 35 card products starting in February, because they want people to focus on Euro 2016, it's always a huge guaranteed revenue... Actually, I don't remember any new products this month, so my guess is that Panini closed the store for FIFA 365 and is now fully focused in Euro 2016... Obviously, I'm talking about only international collections, not domestic leagues and so on.

About stickers, since some countries are only receiving it now and maybe in February (like Portugal and Spain, I hope), Euro 2016 stickers will probably be delayed until mid-April... All others who received in previous year will probably get it in March.