Panini FIFA 365 Adrenalyn XL Official Trading Card Game

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Oh, btw... Checking a bit better the supporter card, it doesn't look like Dortmund, just because of the logo... It's tiny, I know, but it's not a round logo, like Dortmund has... Seems the logo from Boca Juniors, they also have yellow.

Football Cards

Oh, btw... Checking a bit better the supporter card, it doesn't look like Dortmund, just because of the logo... It's tiny, I know, but it's not a round logo, like Dortmund has... Seems the logo from Boca Juniors, they also have yellow.
You´re right, it could be also Boca Juniors, they have also great supporters and they also have yellow.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Lewandowski card kicks ass! And they're shiny! Ok, my hopes have risen up again, after they decreased when I saw national teams featured.

Football Cards

I believe we will agree and have the same opinion, Lewandowski LE is just awesome! Just because I´am just hoping so much that the collection would be release be here in Portugal @dantzig .

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yeah, me too, but I don't think it will... AH! Panini has answered me! See, they always reply on Tuesday :D

Boa tarde,

Agradecemos o feedback e quanto à questão colocada, lamentamos mas não temos informação quanto ao lançamento para o nosso mercado.
What did I tell you? They don't know anything, as usual.

Football Cards

Yeah, me too, but I don't think it will... AH! Panini has answered me! See, they always reply on Tuesday :D

What did I tell you? They don't know anything, as usual.
Yes unfortunately I think the same, they replied to me almost the same expect the feedback part, like always when I ask for collection they don´t know nothing... Collection released tomorrow at least at Sweden I think and in Portugal they still don´t have any info...

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yes unfortunately I think the same, they replied to me almost the same expect the feedback part, like always when I ask for collection they don´t know nothing... Collection released tomorrow at least at Sweden I think and in Portugal they still don´t have any info...
Remember how we're used to get CL sticker collections only in February, due to their excuse with portuguese league sticker album? I'm beginning to think it will be the same here, be stickers or cards :\