Panini FIFA 365 Adrenalyn XL Official Trading Card Game

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Andy Yeah, they surely know each other, at least in a business level... Their source for this TT must be the same (I'm still puzzled of how they managed to get Nordic products before the nordic sellers), so pictures must also be from that same source.

I can't recommend Maks as you do because of my only order from them... I even did a video showing the album I bought from them.

Anyway, the structure of this collection seems to be in gods secrets, we know nothing besides having more than 370 cards, these nordic pictures and the LEs coming out in UK Strike-It magazine... But I noticed that in the starter pack picture, the binder has many flags in the bottom part... So this could mean there's at least one team from each of those countries?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
On 15th September this collection will be on sale at nordic
Revised now to the 16th, but I wouldn't trust that release date.

Saw now new info about Nordic Starter Pack... It will include:
  • Binder
  • 5 packets (30 cards)
  • 2 Limited Edition
  • 1 XXL LE
  • Game board, instructions, all that stuff, I guess.
Seems the starter pack will only be released in early October, but packets available this week (17 or 18 September).

Nordic edition will feature Malmo team (don't know the danish or norwegian teams).

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
According to the flags, differences to sticker album are the nordic countries and... Colombia? That surprised me.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Pablo Escobar LE - the ultimate!!
With the Coke (not Cola) sponsor in the jersey.

But really, what colombian team could be featured there? Once Caldas?

Yes... but Portugal flag is still there and I'm almost 100% sure that the collection will be not release in our country mate unfortunately...
Even the sticker collection I have some doubts... But actually, I sent a few minutes ago an email to Panini Portugal, to ask about that... Let's see if they can answer better than the usual "we don't have any info about it".

About the cards featured in the album binder... Only recognize Huntelaar, Sneidjer, Mascherano... Then there's a goalkeeper, a Milan dude, a PSG dude (maybe Pastore?), guy in red shirt... Damn, I have a good sight, but not that good!

Football Cards

With the Coke (not Cola) sponsor in the jersey.

But really, what colombian team could be featured there? Once Caldas?

Even the sticker collection I have some doubts... But actually, I sent a few minutes ago an email to Panini Portugal, to ask about that... Let's see if they can answer better than the usual "we don't have any info about it".

About the cards featured in the album binder... Only recognize Huntelaar, Sneidjer, Mascherano... Then there's a goalkeeper, a Milan dude, a PSG dude (maybe Pastore?), guy in red shirt... Damn, I have a good sight, but not that good!
I send yesterday also a e-mail to them to ask if both collections would be released in Portugal, I even send the images that are in the forum... And I´m still without any answer mate... so really don´t expect a answer for them and in case it happens like you said it will be "we don´t have any info about it" usual from our Panini that does not release this collection and if they do it´s a milestone after the release in some stickers CL stickers album always release in February, when half of the teams there were out!
About the cards I believe the PSG dude may be also Cavani and it seems that we have Neuer there and one player from CSKA that looks when of the Berezutsky twins not sure...
And I believe that Colombia will feature the national team... in cover we can see Messi and Neymar on their National teams shirts so National Teams will surely feature in the collection.

And I believe that guy on the Milan shirt is Bacca not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Football Cards

Milan dude looks like Bacca to me and PSG dude maybe Pastore or Cavani, that card fan looks like the Yellow Wall of Dortmund mate.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Football Cards Some years ago, Panini only answered on Tuesday... Maybe it's still the case, hehe.

CSKA? Great, it had to be them... But wait, Russia is not in the flags row, is it? Maybe some other team with similar equipment?

Bacca is not for sure, Milan dude is a midfielder (check the top part of the card)... But yeah, both of you might be right about Dortmund fans on the right part.

Football Cards

@Football Cards Some years ago, Panini only answered on Tuesday... Maybe it's still the case, hehe.

CSKA? Great, it had to be them... But wait, Russia is not in the flags row, is it? Maybe some other team with similar equipment?

Bacca is not for sure, Milan dude is a midfielder (check the top part of the card)... But yeah, both of you might be right about Dortmund fans on the right part.
Hehe maybe, tomorrow we'll see, let´s see if we get any answer for them ;)
Two good points at first sight it look to me as Bacca but you´re right just check out the top part of the card. Maybe it´s a team with similar equipçment to CSKA but they don´t if it was because the games against Sporting at first sight it look to me CSKA player.
I hope that´s true and if we have "fan cards" I believe it´s a great idea:)

Football Cards

@dantzig But we can't be sure we will have only teams and national teams from the countries on the cover... it´s possible that is true, I remember the sticker album of WC 2010 had the flags from the countries on the cover. But I just look into the cover binder and up top we can see some flags and we have twice the Germany and Brazil flag...

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Football Cards I've checked CSKA equipment and it's too many similarities with that player, so yeah, almost certain it's really CSKA... Russia flag not being there puzzles me, but then again, those flags might not have the same meaning as the sticker collection.

The Milan card it's montolivo
Yep, looks like Montolivo... How could you tell? Eagle eyes there!

Football Cards

The Milan card it's montolivo
I believe you´re right mate :)

@Football Cards I've checked CSKA equipment and it's too many similarities with that player, so yeah, almost certain it's really CSKA... Russia flag not being there puzzles me, but then again, those flags might not have the same meaning as the sticker collection.

Yep, looks like Montolivo... How could you tell? Eagle eyes there!
Yes we don´t know until friday the meaning of the flags on the cover