Panini FIFA 365 Adrenalyn XL Official Trading Card Game

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
After loosing UEFA Champions League license, Panini is obviously changing their strategy for Adrenalyn XL collection. For the first time, they will release a set called Top Teams.

So far there is not much information about it, except that release date is somewhere in August/September. Probably early September, since this is the time when kids start school, and always the busiest time of the year.

Here is a photo I found online
Panini ADRENALYN XL TOP TEAMS cards.png

Panini proudly announces the release of a new collection that signals the start of a new era in football collectibles. The long history of success and the experience that Panini has gained in the more than 50 years of its history ere embodied in this collection.

Just like a simple ball, this album and its stickers transcend their appearance and enshrine the ultimate essence of the sweat, adrenalyn, thrills, tension, power in which limits are exceeded.

With this precious collection the real football collector will see his devotion to the world of football. Acknowledge since, besides exalting the sports itself, this product celebrates each and every collector by giving them a unique trophy dedicated to the supreme football fan.

So I am sure nobody understood a thing here. What the fuck Panini? It seams that somebody drunk was trying to write an ad for this set? First it mentions stickers, than album and finalize with some sort of trophy. All in all, I hope someone sober from Panini will be able to explain what this collection will be about. I never like bombastic announcements without photos, it usually means product is full of shit. I truly hope they will bring something innovative to the market and prove me wrong.

If anyone has some info about this, please feel free to share. I am sure first photos will appear soon.

No info on cards in set, I was just able to find this.
  • Blister packet (5 packs) + Limited Edition
  • Starter Packet (8 packs) + 3 Limited Edition +LE XXL
  • Big Tin (10 packs) + 3 Limited Edition
  • Mini Tin(5 packs) + 1 Limited Edition

Well, there are pros and cons.

Pros: Panini has knowledge of making nice sets with nice cards and will launch a collection even without the rights.
They won't be attached to a competition so they can make a set with all the popular/profitable clubs (Milan, Liverpool, Dortmund, etc.)

Cons: They will show only faces of players or players with 'Topps-esque' blank kits (People always complained about that in Match Attax WC series)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Enough with the Limited Edition bullshit... They're making countless collections (or sets, whatever people prefer) based in Adrenalyn, when their first concern should be making collections affordable for everyone! And spreading LEs around the world is not the fair option for most of people.

Panini, more seriousness in this, ok? If you want to bet on Adrenalyn, first improve the cards (it's not good paying 1€ per packet for getting almost always hundreds of base cards with just a code in the back), end the LE crap (or at least, make it affordable to everyone) and then you can say "Panini proudly announces the release of a new collection that signals the start of a new era in football collectibles"... Until then, it's not a new era whatsoever, it's just continuing with the same structure, but with some variations.

I agree with Pavle, I hate these promotions, with just some epic vague words... It's like those facebook posts, "Unbelievable! He was going to do that, but then, something impossible happened! Want to know more? Click the link, like the post, share in your profile, like the site, go feed your dog, do a stupid dance and then jump off a building to test gravity" -.-

I also don't like the fact that some Limiteds are impossible to get, but I have already wrote Panini a dozen of times about cards sold for unreasonable prices and they strictly don't care.
I believe most of the people collect Adrenalyn sets to chase the Limiteds.
Until it's like that, nothing will really change.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
And another counterattack from Panini to compete with Topps Match Attax CL 2015/16... And I bet they'll still sell more than Topps.

Andy

On sale in Poland now (see Makscollection.pl) ...this product goes on sale in the UK on 24th September. £1 per pack.
4 LEs in the next 4 issues of Strike It magazine...
no.53 Ronaldo
no.54 Gotze
no.55 Neymar
no.56 Modric

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
On sale in Poland now (see Makscollection.pl) ...this product goes on sale in the UK on 24th September. £1 per pack.
4 LEs in the next 4 issues of Strike It magazine...
no.53 Ronaldo
no.54 Gotze
no.55 Neymar
no.56 Modric
Already? Wasn't expecting it so soon... But seems odd polish sellers already selling nordic stuff when even nordic shops doesn't have it available... Probably pre-sales?

pp77

dantzig said:
Already? Wasn't expecting it so soon... But seems odd polish sellers already selling nordic stuff when even nordic shops doesn't have it available... Probably pre-sales?
Yes, I think this is pre-sale, but Poland and Nordic always gets first. So, probably Nordic and Poland gets sales on 24 Sembtember and everybody ales gets this card on start of October

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

Yes, I think this is pre-sale, but Poland and Nordic always gets first. So, probably Nordic and Poland gets sales on 24 Sembtember and everybody ales gets this card on start of October
Andy wrote UK will also receive on the 24th (9 cards per pack again?)... Seems odd to me nordic shops doesn't have their own product on sale, while Poland has only the nordic edition on sale (no international).

And the information is still very scarce, I can't even find how many cards the collection has!

pp77

I can not wait to buy this set from Ebay
Reason is in Serbia this set not be available and I think buy from Poland is not smart, because you do not understand Poland language.
Anyway, I buy this set from that or other way!

take look

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

Reason is in Serbia this set not be available and I think buy from Poland is not smart, because you do not understand Poland language.
i think you should buy from Poland ie makscollection.pl (NOT FANTOP.PL - fantop is the WORST internet site to buy cards from and NO GUARANTEE he will send you what you order, stay well away from that site) but just buy the international edition when they are released in Poland and not the nordic edition which will be a lot more expense, if you can just wait a little longer for the Polish issue to be released.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Buying from Poland is very smart, trust me... When it comes to Adrenalyn, Poland is the epicenter... And they have the best prices and discounts, by far... But most their online stores are really only in polish, with some payment methods I didn't even know... Best combo is definitely buying from polish sellers on ebay, at least from my experience.

i think you should buy from Poland ie makscollection.pl (NOT FANTOP.PL - fantop is the WORST internet site to buy cards from and NO GUARANTEE he will send you what you order, stay well away from that site) but just buy the international edition when they are released in Poland and not the nordic edition which will be a lot more expense, if you can just wait a little longer for the Polish issue to be released.
As long as you don't order sticker albums (they don't protect it) or not upset with packets smelling of tobacco... Yeah, order from Maks.

Fantop must have a close relation to Maks, no? Because in this collection, they have the same products, same pictures, same prices... Conspiracy theories?

Andy

Buying from Poland is very smart, trust me... When it comes to Adrenalyn, Poland is the epicenter... And they have the best prices and discounts, by far... But most their online stores are really only in polish, with some payment methods I didn't even know... Best combo is definitely buying from polish sellers on ebay, at least from my experience.

As long as you don't order sticker albums (they don't protect it) or not upset with packets smelling of tobacco... Yeah, order from Maks.

Fantop must have a close relation to Maks, no? Because in this collection, they have the same products, same pictures, same prices... Conspiracy theories?
definately different people although they may know each other?? Maks is Elizabeta and a guy cant remember his name? those w&nkers Fantop probably just stole the images I reckon off Maks because Fantop are complete c_nts.