The version is 468 stickers, backs are black

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Since recently Panini send you this and another variation of a sticker

View attachment 12207

The version is 468 stickers, backs are black
I can confirm, all my orders from Panini had the sticker with danish badge... But according to @Bordeaux some months ago:

When Panini started with Fifa 365 2019,we have conflict DBU(Denmark foot.fed.) vs Denmark players. Lets remember match Slovakia-Denmark,where Denmark play with amateurs.
Now problem is solved,and we see new picturs with player.
In my country in first packages we get stickers with emblem DBU(very rare stickers).
Now in last 7 days in packages we get new stickers with Denmark team.
Maybe we have rare stickers in future, with emblem or with team?I think with emblem.
So I'm guessing that Panini is sending first the stickers with danish badge, since they were the first ones, and only after these are out of stock, they send with danish team?

SubZero

I can confirm, all my orders from Panini had the sticker with danish badge... But according to @Bordeaux some months ago:

So I'm guessing that Panini is sending first the stickers with danish badge, since they were the first ones, and only after these are out of stock, they send with danish team?
I think so too. Nearest week I will get one more my Panini orders, and I will be able to tell you wich sticker they will send me this time.

Danju

Patron
I wrote to panini asking about the two versions of the sticker and a possibility to order the right one for my collection.... no answer since a week... I guess I will try to order one too.

WorldMAX

I think so too. Nearest week I will get one more my Panini orders, and I will be able to tell you wich sticker they will send me this time.
I have been collecting two versions of FIFA 2019: Peruvian and Mexican. In both, Danish badge appears, so before ordering from Panini online store I will wait for your next reply to decide if purchasing or not.

Danju

Patron
I wrote to panini asking about the two versions of the sticker and a possibility to order the right one for my collection.... no answer since a week... I guess I will try to order one too.
Panini contacted me about my request and told me they would send the sticker for free.
Guess what I received ?
The wrong one:rolleyes:

To be honest I was disapointed first, but can l laugh about it now :p
In one way it´s a great customer service to give something for free by just asking for. On the other hand, I guess my description was precise, like "I am looking for the one without danish logo" and got the one with... so it seems like the did not understand me or did not have what I was looking for.
I will go on searching for it ;)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Panini contacted me about my request and told me they would send the sticker for free.
Guess what I received ?
The wrong one:rolleyes:

To be honest I was disapointed first, but can l laugh about it now :p
In one way it´s a great customer service to give something for free by just asking for. On the other hand, I guess my description was precise, like "I am looking for the one without danish logo" and got the one with... so it seems like the did not understand me or did not have what I was looking for.
I will go on searching for it ;)
That's so normal from Panini, countless times similar situations happened to me... Last time with Panini Portugal, I asked very simply if portuguese league Adrenalyn would come out this year... Woman answered me FIFA 365 Adrenalyn was already on sale on the website... I was o_O and rephrased the best I could so she could understand I just wanted to know about portuguese league, not 365... Again, a similar answer, so I gave up :p

The problem is costumer service employees just know what they've been told to say, they are usually not fans like us who know these differences... And they have to assist so many people daily, which leads to reading fast and not properly.

And, I might be a horrible person to say this, but if they are in CS department, it's because their understanding skills are very limited.

Lcmm

Too bad that the album has not been released in the hardcover version. I guess i will just proceed to stick the stickers on the regular album.

redwhite

Today my Serbian set arrived. Till now I always thougth that all backs were green, but it are only the last 7 stickers (from #440 till #446) + the extra stickers ( S1-S48), all others has a blue back.

sticker #383 was the one with the Danish team.

redwhite

Today my Serbian set arrived. Till now I always thougth that all backs were green, but it are only the last 7 stickers (from #440 till #446) + the extra stickers ( S1-S48), all others has a blue back.
Sorry for the confusion but I'll correct myself. After sorting out the Serbian set I can tell that there are more stickers with green back. At least the 3 golden shiny 'star players' of each team has a green back too.

*UPDATE* For the complete list, you just have to select the rainbow stickers of this serie listed at Laststicker.

Last edited:

redwhite

Some of my orders from Panini, arrived one week ago. ...
The worst thing is that, they sent me shiny stickers (only shiny players stickers) with PINK backside, not BLUE, as they should. I collect loose sets of stickers, ...
Finally I also ordered missing stickers to complete my sets. Next to the full set with blue backs, I'm also collecting the Greek one. All rainbow stickers of that collection have a pink back. I was still missing 5 rainbow stickers with pink back, so with this post in my mind I added those 5 numbers too in the hope to receive pink backs, while normally Panini should send me blue backs.

As you can see on the picture I received also rainbow stickers with pink back. o_O
But for me the perfect colour to add those stickers to my Greek set. :p
Currently only missing some G-stickers anymore.

IMG_6222.JPG