Panini FIFA 365 4th Season Sticker Collection 2018-19

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
To be fair he/they put more hours into the design of this than Panini did into the design of Panini FIFA 365 2019...
The most truthful sentence of the year.

Stickers from video are fake I think..
I'm not sure, seems reliable :)

Anyway, not sure if this is a trend now, but I got this picture from a kid who follows my YT channel:
44574575_364926317384895_2919625704469430272_n.jpg
Lovely, isn't it? :)

Serix7

@dantzig He makes these packages and albums himself. You can see that he drew them. Album from Nations League is draw by pencil and crayons.
The stickers from Fifa 365 are cut cards from Super Final. See video from unboxing of Super Final cards :

Grobar

Just want to add a details regarding stickers back side in this edition.

I notice that back side from the same sticker, in east European edition (Serbian, at least), can contain different letters, that are used to collect ,for the price.

fifa2019 1.jpg

Also, the same sticker, probably from two different editions, can have or missing the letter on back side, as well, back side color is different (blue for east European edition and green for some other ones).

Attachments

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Seems that finally Panini allows portuguese customers to buy the 365 collections from their portuguese website, but it still won't allow to buy single stickers (just cards).

That's a start, but people here want it on stores, we're not a country who's used to buy online.

Helios

Contributor
Today fifa365 2019 is available in Poland. Total stickers are 446 + 32 special stickers P1 ... P32. P1 ... P16- Lech Poznan, P17 ... P32- Legia Warsaw.
I have opened 2 tins with 11 packs each - no sight of any P stickers - just bad luck?
I just noticed I have a 6 sticker Legia/Poznan sheet in my starter pack with completely different numbers than @ssopel has shown above.
Anybody can confirm there are Legia/Poznan stickers in the 36 pack box available in Poland?!

Update: I opened 6 tins without any P stickers inside - I feel ripped of ! The tins had Polish language buttons on the cellophane, but I think they are just from the international blue back edition without extra stickers. I placed a complaint at the Polish retailer.

Last edited:

Kacper13

Do not kill me for being out from CardzReviev forum and Panini passion for little of time! :p

From the first, collection is already out in Poland. I've seen some products today on InMedio newspaper stand, but It seems that collection have been on shops for a days. I've noticted that there are products like:

StarterPack has inside: Empty album without yellow border (with gratis word on price place) + 5 Stickers packets with green backside without barcode + Empty tin + Sheet of 6 extra stickers with blue backside. (Lech Poznań, Legia Warszawa). Price is 19,99 PLN ~ 5 EUR.

AlbumPack has inside: Empty album without yellow border (with price and barcode). + 1 Sticker packet with green backside without barcode + 6 Stickers inside. Price is 5,99 PLN ~1,50 EUR.

Stickers Box has inside: 36 Sticker packets. Price is 89,99 PLN ~ 21 EUR.

Sticker Packet with green backside, has 5 stickers inside with blue backside. Price is 2,50 PLN ~ 0,60 EUR.

Summarizing, the quality of stickers and album is finally great, comparing it to the WC'18 edition. I suppose, that Panini take a care to make this collection better than last ones, which I've seen before.

Some words of extra stickers. Probably every StarterPack has the same sheet inside (I saw only one on shop), and regarding to all PM messages, rest of extra sheets must be on MULTIPACKS! Lower, you can see all my pics + rest of sheets seen on YouTube video. I'm gonna to check the MultiPacks on Friday.

At the end, ordering extra stickers from Panini Poland group is available till now! As some nice persons from our forum, I will be able to help to every active and legit person from our Forum with getting the stuff to my address, and next forwarding to you.

EDIT: Polish YouTuber has shown us, that he found diffrent sheets inside StarterPacks today! There are 5 Sheets * 6 players. In total of 30 players. Probably rest of 2 players may be on another sheets or on sheet from MultiPacks!

Extra3.PNG

Extra4.PNG

Extra5.PNG

Attachments

Helios

Contributor
Do not kill me for being out from CardzReviev forum and Panini passion for little of time! :p

From the first, collection is already out in Poland. I've seen some products today on InMedio newspaper stand, but It seems that collection have been on shops for a days. I've noticted that there are products like:

StarterPack has inside: Empty album without yellow border (with gratis word on price place) + 5 Stickers packets with green backside without barcode + Empty tin + Sheet of 6 extra stickers with blue backside. (Lech Poznań, Legia Warszawa). Price is 19,99 PLN ~ 5 EUR.

AlbumPack has inside: Empty album without yellow border (with price and barcode). + 1 Sticker packet with green backside without barcode + 6 Stickers inside. Price is 5,99 PLN ~1,50 EUR.

Stickers Box has inside: 36 Sticker packets. Price is 89,99 PLN ~ 21 EUR.

Sticker Packet with green backside, has 5 stickers inside with blue backside. Price is 2,50 PLN ~ 0,60 EUR.

Summarizing, the quality of stickers and album is finally great, comparing it to the WC'18 edition. I suppose, that Panini take a care to make this collection better than last ones, which I've seen before.

Some words of extra stickers. Probably every StarterPack has the same sheet inside (I saw only one on shop), and regarding to all PM messages, rest of extra sheets must be on MULTIPACKS! Lower, you can see all my pics + rest of sheets seen on YouTube video. I'm gonna to check the MultiPacks on Friday.

At the end, ordering extra stickers from Panini Poland group is available till now! As some nice persons from our forum, I will be able to help to every active and legit person from our Forum with getting the stuff to my address, and next forwarding to you.

EDIT: Polish YouTuber has shown us, that he found diffrent sheets inside StarterPacks today! There are 5 Sheets * 6 players. In total of 30 players. Probably rest of 2 players may be on another sheets or on sheet from MultiPacks!

View attachment 11491

View attachment 11492

View attachment 11493
this way of distributing the Polish extra stickers is a crime!:mad:
I am really pissed off by this.
Not only that I hate sheets cause they do not fit in a loose collected set.
You get forced to buy an amount of certain products -->multipacks ok, but what for should I buy 5 starters(!) - ridiculous.
I prefer extra stickers being inserted in normal packs like done in the serbian/slovenian edition.
And don't tell me Panini sealed the deal too late and had no other way to do it..:rolleyes:
To have the badges (and shirt) of the extra clubs only printed in the album is also a BIG minus..

Kacper13

this way of distributing the Polish extra stickers is a crime!:mad:
I am really pissed off by this.
Not only that I hate sheets cause they do not fit in a loose collected set.
You get forced to buy an amount of certain products -->multipacks ok, but what for should I buy 5 starters(!) - ridiculous.
I prefer extra stickers being inserted in normal packs like done in the serbian/slovenian edition.
And don't tell me Panini sealed the deal too late and had no other way to do it..:rolleyes:
To have the badges (and shirt) of the extra clubs only printed in the album is also a BIG minus..
Yeah, I think the same like you. If you want to get 32 Extra stickers set, You have to be ready to spend 120 PLN, for buying 6 MultiPacks or even StarterPacks. Only one positive thing is that the stickers are in realy great condition and now it's easier to find more shiny ones in the packets. In this point, Greece and Serbia/Slovenia have better way to get those stickers. The customer has higher probablity that he's going to find extras faster, and cheaper than spending much money to get them. At least, the cheapest way to seek in the stickers, is ordering it from Panini Poland Group. While checkouting by PayPal, you'll recive 10% discount, and in total it costs close to 30 PLN with shipping. I also noticed, that in the middle of album, there's no popular order form card. I don't know why. Also on the paid version of album.

Today, I went to CarreFour. I have found an special space for Panini items (Pictures below). One MultiPack has inside 8 Stickers packets + 6 Extra stickers. In total, there is exactly 6 diffrent sheets. One sheet with 2 Extra players and 4 usual stickers might be only find in MultiPacks. Rest of 5 Sheets can be find on StarterPacks. Price per one MultiPack is 20 PLN. In Carrefour close to my area, there were something like 10-15 pieces of MultiPacks. I noticed that the hardest sheets to find are with goalkeppers and with 2 last players. Below you can see some pictures.

In meantime, I've noticed that Panini still haven't added extra stickers for teams like Fenerbahce, Mol VIDI, Ferencvarosi, AIK Solna, and Rosenborg BK. As everybody can see, FIFA 365 Adrenalyn XL collection has some extra teams, which are only on LE cards.

Attachments

Last edited: