Panini FIFA 365 3rd Season Sticker Collection 2017/18

Makis74

I have order the starter pack (album+3packets 2,00€) but i don't have it yet in my hands.
Olympiakos is one of the basic teams. No extra stickers for Greece.
The photos are from the local distributor here in Greece.
cover FIFA365.jpg stickers.jpg

As soon i have the team list i will let you all know

Bordeaux

FC Schalke 04, FC Internationale and AC Milan are highlighted with a different color. May be there will be other teams in other versions.
Maybe is yellow color teams only for Europe. Eastern Europe will have own teams..i know for Red Star and Partizan..this is announced

Hoddle01

Once again only one English side.

Man City, Man Utd, Tottenham and Liverpool are all bigger and richer clubs than the majority listed. 5 qualified for the CL. Hardly an elite world club sticker collection. Another 365 waste of an album.

Helios

Contributor
Once again only one English side.

Man City, Man Utd, Tottenham and Liverpool are all bigger and richer clubs than the majority listed. 5 qualified for the CL. Hardly an elite world club sticker collection. Another 365 waste of an album.
Stop moaning and get yourself a f**ing Topps CL album :p..but don't come and complain about anything bad like content, graphics , minimum effort, lack of innovation :rolleyes:
Fifa 365 has a totally different approach - and naturally it's a rights issue.
For me it's even better to have a different English team every year.:cool:

View attachment 8446
The teams at Greek edition album
Chapecoense and finally SSC Napoli in :cool:
Great milestones section like in FIFA 365 2018 Adrenalyn XL trading cards :)
Can't wait to get in my hands.

Last edited by a moderator:

Helios

Contributor
This season no Belgian team hasn't been very competetive in Europe... still a pitty though :(
I can understand how you feel, but think about Fans from Cologne, Leverkusen, Hertha , Frankfurt, Bremen,FC Salzburg Rapid , Austria Vienna , Young Boys , FC Zürich , Hajduk, PSV, Feyenoord, St. Etienne, Dynamo Moskava for example..they did not appear yet and probably most of them never will..you had Standard Liege and Anderlecht already.

Voldrinhos

You are right Helios.

Curious about the pages per team. Does the upper half of the page show the stadium on the background like last year?

Last edited: