Panini FIFA 365 3rd Season Sticker Collection 2017/18

D8ct9r

I don't know how reliable this source is, but it seems that he's an admin of a site and could actually have some valid information.
Anyway this is the only thing that I found as of now, but please don't qoute me on this, you have links below for that...

Link: https://scambiofigurinecalciatoricucciolotti.forumcommunity.net/?t=60819999 (it's an Italian site)

They are speculating that the price will increase to 0.9 EUR per packet, but other than that they think that it will remain mostly the same (4 small stickers + 1 larger sticker and are also expecting that there will be a few different versions).
Anyway nothing really new, but people are speculating that the collection will be available…

Just to add my opinion, if there will be FIFA 365 2019 they will "milk the s***t" out of Ronaldo transfer...

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I don't know how reliable this source is, but it seems that he's an admin of a site and could actually have some valid information.
Anyway this is the only thing that I found as of now, but please don't qoute me on this, you have links below for that...

Link: https://scambiofigurinecalciatoricucciolotti.forumcommunity.net/?t=60819999 (it's an Italian site)

They are speculating that the price will increase to 0.9 EUR per packet, but other than that they think that it will remain mostly the same (4 small stickers + 1 larger sticker and are also expecting that there will be a few different versions).
Anyway nothing really new, but people are speculating that the collection will be available…

Just to add my opinion, if there will be FIFA 365 2019 they will "milk the s***t" out of Ronaldo transfer...
Entering speculate mode... If they keep the 90c, it'll backfire to them.

The first "test" we had so far was spanish league and they kept the 70c, so I'm almost certain they will keep the price for national leagues... Even though FIFA 365 is an international collection, it's nowhere near a WC, therefore it's not ok to keep the 90c.

However, they can keep the same "excuse" for club licensing and players image rights... And with Ronaldo now in Juventus, italian market will be more "expensive" and since Panini is italian and they base a lot of decisions in their own market value... I don't even want to think about it.

gaspy

Well, I would say that they are rather conjecturing on how the 4th FIFA 365 collection could be, based on previous years' collections.
No real news at the moment!

D8ct9r

FIFA 365 is an international collection, it's nowhere near a WC, therefore it's not ok to keep the 90c
I'm thinking the same thing, but the problem is that the collection is under the brand name FIFA, meaning under the same brand as FIFA World Cup and FIFA Women's World Cup... Based on the price we will see where Panini overpaid the most, was it with FIFA or with the National Associations. We know that they overpaid with both (had licenses for all the teams from Road to WC 2018 on the National Associations level and they even went as far as to remove the "Poster Section" in most countries to keep the price down and pay less to FIFA).

If I'm FIFA I made a bundle when selling my brand to Panini so we will see. I don't think La Liga could be a good measurement of what kind of prices FIFA 365 will have, but it's a good sign that other domestic league collections will not go up in price.

Even though that I was a big fan of FIFA 365, the first edition was actually the one that brought me back to collecting, I will pass on 2019 Edition even at a 0.6 EUR or 0.7 EUR price point if they will not significantly improve and change the collection from the past 3 years.

Also sorry to start again with the prices, but 0.9 EUR could be the new normal, so I promise I will not comment on the prices anymore :D

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If I'm FIFA I made a bundle when selling my brand to Panini so we will see. I don't think La Liga could be a good measurement of what kind of prices FIFA 365 will have, but it's a good sign that other domestic league collections will not go up in price.

Even though that I was a big fan of FIFA 365, the first edition was actually the one that brought me back to collecting, I will pass on 2019 Edition even at a 0.6 EUR or 0.7 EUR price point if they will not significantly improve and change the collection from the past 3 years.

Also sorry to start again with the prices, but 0.9 EUR could be the new normal, so I promise I will not comment on the prices anymore:D
That is almost certain, FIFA won't bother to negotiate "piece by piece", they sold the brand name to be used along with certain parameters included.

First FIFA 365 was amazing indeed, also the only one released here in Portugal with exclusive iberian teams... Unfortunately, sales were very low here, that's why we never had again (basically, Portugal is national league, Euro and World Cup, only stickers)... Also the only one I did when it came out, even the Adrenalyn versions (both international and nordic) and is surely among the collections I was more pleased to collect... However, it was tiring and only collected the 2017 when prices were lower.

Which I would like to do now again with the 2018, but prices seems still too high for what I expected... Me and a friend nearby always like to do 2 or 3 sets each when prices are lower, but with the current prices, we are clearly off for now.

Makis74

''Inside informations'' from Panini.
International collections in circulation till the end of 2018 :
FIFA365 4th edition , NBA 18-19 , 2 kids collections.
Champions League remains at Topps:mad::mad: