PANINI FIFA 365 2022

Ole

Corect checklist!
You're a joker. The data is just as correct there as it has been since yesterday on the collectosk website, since it is from there. But thank you for your approval.

But all those who prefer the division into a and b stickers are actually better off there. That is certainly a question of philosophy. For me personally, there is 1 sticker each, which you do not cut up and only swap completely with others, therefore only 1 number per Sticker. Others may prefer the division into a and b.

byoplayer

I never have done this collection, because I'm a Milan fan and Milan was never in the collection, but even this year I will pass in the collection. I'm not sure about why some teams are in and other out, the design is not very appelative and I never understood the sense of this collection. :)

ellisdee

Will this collection be available in the UK?

Would love to get hold of the England and Brazil national stickers.
Should be available. Whether they release it the same time as in Germany, or possibly a week later - who knows?

But I should imagine they will release it in the UK to compete with Topps's Champions League album.

Hoddle01

Should be available. Whether they release it the same time as in Germany, or possibly a week later - who knows?

But I should imagine they will release it in the UK to compete with Topps's Champions League album.
I hope you're right, although it wasn't released last year if I remember correctly and I'm wondering whether it may have been to not detract from their Premier League return.

ellisdee

I hope you're right, although it wasn't released last year if I remember correctly and I'm wondering whether it may have been to not detract from their Premier League return.
You're right about that though. As you say there may now be a chance of it being not released if it clashes with the EPL one like it did last year. I might just have to keep an eye on the Topps one and see how that pans out. Watford will be in this season's so I will have to do that one. :)

SubZero

Released in Slovenia today. No extra stickers but with poster of national champion NŠ Mura. Price of packet 0,80€.
Rok thanks a lot for sharing the information, could you please share a picture of pages of Shakhtar Donetsk team, Ukrainian team is presented in this FIFA 365 collection for the first time since 2015!

Hoddle01

Can anyone help me to get these 3 stickers from the new 365 2022 German edition?

347 a & b
358 a & b
364 a & b
Many thanks

Hoddle01

Today out in România:
36 packet/box, 3,25lei/packet(0,65€), no extrastickers!
Well at least you have the collection. The UK aren't releasing 365 stickers this year!

Any help in getting the stickers of the Brazil and England national teams would be most appreciated!

ncharles

Well at least you have the collection. The UK aren't releasing 365 stickers this year!

Any help in getting the stickers of the Brazil and England national teams would be most appreciated!
UK Panini haven't released the last 2 collections of FIFA 365, ever since they got the Premier League licence.
Sent them a sarky message asking if they could release it in the UK since the collection has over 70 or even more English team players, etc.
It's not as though any major players have come into the Premier League this season. :rolleyes:
Panini must think the UK collectors, can't collect more than one collection at a time.

Knew once the UK weren't advertising the FIFA 365 Adrenalyn 2022 cards, this would be the case.

Useless!