Panini FIFA 365 2021 Sticker Collection

LFC1892

Contributor
I want to show you fellas the difference in shipping between Sweden v Poland. Coolcard v Empik.

Can you believe Empik sent me the Starter Pack bent in half to fit into a small box that had 3 other items? :mad:
Absolute shithouses Empik.

How can you bend a sticker album in half!!! As it is I paid a fucking 126zl for postage alone. You will see it better in the video I filmed as well.

Coolcard on the other hand, never shipped anything to me in 5 years that has been damaged. What a difference.

IMG_20201204_140523520.jpg

IMG_20201204_140523520.jpgIMG_20201204_140528649.jpgIMG_20201204_140840469.jpg

IMG_20201204_140845989.jpg

Ole

Incredible...

But this shows the difference between a shop with a passion for the hobby and that is specialized in collector's products and a department store that carries thousands of items of all kind. Shouldn't happen anyway.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Incredible...

But this shows the difference between a shop with a passion for the hobby and that is specialized in collector's products and a department store that carries thousands of items of all kind. Shouldn't happen anyway.
Yeah, it's basically this what @Ole wrote, simple awareness.

Whoever did that to your album @LFC1892 is still quite dumb, it's not like it's inside a package and the mailman doesn't know (got so many albums like that, mailman pushing the package inside the mailbox if it could fit).

Hope you paid through Paypal so you can get that refund and ask more for compensation too (I know Empik shipping outside Europe is quite unfair, they add X zloty per item, small or big).

LFC1892

Contributor
Incredible...

Absolutely, I couldn't believe it when the parcel arrived.

Yeah, it's basically this what @Ole wrote, simple awareness.

Whoever did that to your album @LFC1892 is still quite dumb, it's not like it's inside a package and the mailman doesn't know (got so many albums like that, mailman pushing the package inside the mailbox if it could fit).

Hope you paid through Paypal so you can get that refund and ask more for compensation too (I know Empik shipping outside Europe is quite unfair, they add X zloty per item, small or big).
Yes I always use pay pal, will smash them with a request soon and more as you said. This is not the 1st time they have done that by the way.

daser78

Wooo. Does the hardcover version contains in its back the Costa Rican flag? I hope our local distributor release this collection. Personally I decided to buy the complete collection and the Brazilian Hardcover version but it was a little expensive due the shipping costs.