Panini FIFA 365 2021 Sticker Collection

gaspy

Thanks @gaspy... 75 normal stickers, not counting the exclusive, right? Interesting number... pretty sure it's the 68 I'm thinking, but not sure about the other seven... do you know if the 75 are only single stickers (not the double ones)?
75 pink back stickers of which:
- 3 shinies
- 5 golden frame
- 4 golden frame figured
- 14 pennant
(based on laststicker types)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
75 pink back stickers of which:
- 3 shinies
- 5 golden frame
- 4 golden frame figured
- 14 pennant
(based on laststicker types)
The shinies and both golden frame supposedly are the same material, right?

Those ones you got are all from exclusive teams or is there any not from those teams?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
75 are only in the main set, then you have to add the 63 "S" stickers.
Got it... So judging from the shinies and golden frame stickers, I assume there are only a few specials with pink backs, the rest is black backs?

What did you miss from those three boxes you bought?

gaspy

Got it... So judging from the shinies and golden frame stickers, I assume there are only a few specials with pink backs, the rest is black backs?

What did you miss from those three boxes you bought?
I'm missing 81 normal + 13 special of the main set, 9 normal + 1 special of the "S" set.

Helios

Contributor
Maybe not the best, but in consideration of the pandemic circumstances I don’t think it’s a bad one.
The memorabilia section is great.
The players in action double pages look good except for the annoying multi coloured squares
The team pages have nice new features with the line up and the pennant shaped stickers

Trophy section is to small indeed,
selection of clubs is very debatable , but altogether I am happy that there is another issue at all and I can get along with the outcome.

SubZero

Hardcover in Brazil

image.jpg

adnan

Both versions of the album and stickers distributed in Bosnia and Herzegovina, international and East European. Both official release, from the standard Panini distributor here.

levivo

Hi together,
How the hell do you can keep apart the stickers from the different 365 collection of the last 4 years? There is no year tag on the back of the stickers????

It must be a joke from panini...

redwhite

Hi together,
How the hell do you can keep apart the stickers from the different 365 collection of the last 4 years? There is no year tag on the back of the stickers????

It must be a joke from panini...
Indeed, a reference to a year would be easier but it's probably to keep collectors on their toes

CSKA Sofia Forever

Just received my complete set (decided not to do the usual collecting with boxes and swaps of doubles), and I have the same mixed feelings expressed by other collectors here.

On the positive side:
- exquisite quality of stickers (as always for this collection)
- some interesting new features like the lineups and club's lifestyle

Neutral:
- I know it is a matter of taste, but whenever I see these action stickers, I always have the feeling this has been done only to increase the total amount of stickers to collect; they are fine, but I can easily live without them and actually I prefer a collection with either portraits only (the classical Panini albums) or action stickers only (like the Road to... or Confed series).
- I can also live without the covers of all previous FIFA 365 editions and the FIFA museum section ;)
- some World Cup posters are on a whole sticker and others are on a half of it... why?!

On the negative side:
- the usual stuff: while being in a rush to release the collection as early as possible to maximize revenues, Panini missed out on a whole lot of transfers: it is weird to see Thomas Partey in Atletico Madrid, Suarez in Barcelona, van de Beek in Ajax, even on a shiny action sticker, etc.
- the foils with the nickname of each club: they look to me as ugly as these old big-size "Panini's stickers" from the late 70s and early 80s and most of the nicknames are so straightforward, boring, and even ridiculous (like "PSG" is the nickname of... PSG!... Really?! No way I can ever guess it! :p), that I am not sure it is worth mentioning
- among the club's lifestyle stickers there are really several spot on: my favorite is the tunnel to the pitch on Schalke's stadium (looking like a mine - brilliant!), but I was speechless when I saw these club buses of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Marseille, PSG... Come on! Is this the lifestyle in these clubs? :D I do not see Jose Mourinho there :p
- last, but not least: I completely understand the scale of video gaming, the huge revenues in the branch, and the massive sponsorship of these companies in football, but the section about the eWorld Cup is nothing less than spitting on the true collectors' faces. One sticker of the winner, like it used to be in previous editions, is fine with me, but a whole section with these guys (with all my respect) smells like lobbying for this branch: "look, kids, if you are among the best in gaming, you will be on Panini's most exquisite album". If Panini wants to put emphasis on people on the sideline, why do not they include the most prominent football sticker/card collectors in the next 365 edition? :p:cool: I am sure we will have some of our cardzreview fellows here honored ;)

Last edited: