Panini FIFA 365 2021 Sticker Collection

Canal Cromo

Staff member
Social Media
Honestly, I missed the good old fashioned natural background in the stickers. The only one that it shows to resist is Calciatiori, but slowly, slowly is also loosing that beauty...

Helios

Contributor
That’s happening when designers listen to Bob Marley all day and smoke too much of the good stuff..:Do_O:mad:

FD7B1E0D-A721-4649-8F1B-1EBD2238C45D.jpeg

BradPoole260194

Hi all, really sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I was wondering if this album is for sale in the UK or do I have to purchase the album online? If so, what were the best shops to purchase the album. Cheers!

gaspy

I can't find any info about the back color of this collection.
Is that black in the international collection?
For sure the East Europe stickers have generally a black color, S1-S63 stickers have a pink back, but there are many other stickers with a pink back (golden, double, triple and shiny included) :oops:

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi all, really sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I was wondering if this album is for sale in the UK or do I have to purchase the album online? If so, what were the best shops to purchase the album. Cheers!
No UK I think... Premier League took the spot from FIFA 365.
I can't find any info about the back color of this collection.
Is that black in the international collection?
For sure the East Europe stickers have generally a black color, S1-S63 stickers have a pink back, but there are many other stickers with a pink back (golden, double, triple and shiny included) :oops:
If it's like past years, international edition has all stickers with black backs. East Europe version has some in pink because of the exclusive stickers, they need to print again all types of stickers that the exclusive have too, just because of the back.

gaspy

If it's like past years, international edition has all stickers with black backs. East Europe version has some in pink because of the exclusive stickers, they need to print again all types of stickers that the exclusive have too, just because of the back.
I just opened 3 boxes of East Europe edition, and I can say there's no way to collect a full set of stickers with pink color, since only a few same numbers have been printed.

Helios

Contributor
I just opened 3 boxes of East Europe edition, and I can say there's no way to collect a full set of stickers with pink color, since only a few same numbers have been printed.
You mean not all special stickers are available with Pink backside, just certain ones?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You mean not all special stickers are available with Pink backside, just certain ones?
It's always been like that too, I think? In first 365, y'all remember how exclusive editions always had a mix of black + other color. This is simple to explain.

Panini needs to print the exclusives with the pink color. However, they print by 100 stickers (size of a card too). Exclusive don't have that much, right? So for example, "normal" stickers they pick a 100-sticker sheet where they usually have doubles and add the normal stickers from the exclusive teams. But they don't need to change the other sheets with normal sheets, so they leave them with black backs.

If there's exclusives with certain specials too, Panini again removes some duplicates in the sheet to add the special exclusives. And since most specials need just one sheet, all specials of certain types have pink backs.

Not sure if I've explained well, but basically, Panini don't create new sheets for exclusive stickers, instead they add the exclusives to sheets already created, changing the back too for those sheets, leaving the rest untouched.

gaspy

Another detail: numbers are only pink or only black, no numbers are pink and black at the same time.

Helios

Contributor
It's always been like that too, I think? In first 365, y'all remember how exclusive editions always had a mix of black + other color. This is simple to explain.

Panini needs to print the exclusives with the pink color. However, they print by 100 stickers (size of a card too). Exclusive don't have that much, right? So for example, "normal" stickers they pick a 100-sticker sheet where they usually have doubles and add the normal stickers from the exclusive teams. But they don't need to change the other sheets with normal sheets, so they leave them with black backs.

If there's exclusives with certain specials too, Panini again removes some duplicates in the sheet to add the special exclusives. And since most specials need just one sheet, all specials of certain types have pink backs.

Not sure if I've explained well, but basically, Panini don't create new sheets for exclusive stickers, instead they add the exclusives to sheets already created, changing the back too for those sheets, leaving the rest untouched.
With the increasing amount of „special“ stickers there’s not enough room anymore on the 100 stickers sheet.
The regular collection has 81 shiny gold stickers.
Each team has 21 stickers in total.
So with red star, Partisan and Maribor 63 pink backs are already printed , so there’s only space for 37 others left.

So if @gaspy counts more than that dantzig’s assumptions are wrong..or if he just can’t get over this number it’s right ;)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Another detail: numbers are only pink or only black, no numbers are pink and black at the same time.
In every edition, you never see two different backs on the same number. So for example, if number 35 has a pink back in the balkan edition, then you'll never see a 35 with black back in that edition.

With the increasing amount of „special“ stickers there’s not enough room anymore on the 100 stickers sheet.
The regular collection has 81 shiny gold stickers.
Each team has 21 stickers in total.
So with red star, Partisan and Maribor 63 pink backs are already printed , so there’s only space for 37 others left.

So if @gaspy counts more than that dantzig’s assumptions are wrong..or if he just can’t get over this number it’s right ;)
If there's more than 100, Panini makes a second sheet.

I checked a video of how the stickers are... seems there's just two types of shiny, a grain one with logos, top players, etc, and another gold with slogans or whatever that is (I just saw MU).

International edition has 63 grain shinies + 18 gold shinies. Remember Panini prints by material, so you do not mix shinies... But even if you did, adding the three balkan teams shinies won't go over 100, because it's just 9 more (6+3)... So anyway, balkan edition has 69 different grain shinies + 21 gold shinies, more than enough to fit in the respective 100-sticker sheet.

So for the special stickers, I'm pretty sure every single one in balkan edition has the pink back.

Normal stickers are many of them, exclusive stickers need just one sheet I guess, with just 54 normal stickers... But main set has 368 normal stickers, so it'll need an extra sheet for sure.

Panini could have just created the exclusive normal sheet, but I think they picked up the sheet with just 68 different stickers, added 32 of the exclusives and then added the rest to a new sheet... But I would need to know how many different stickers with pink backs are in the main set (excluding the three balkan teams).

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
There are 75 different stickers with pink back in the main set ;)
Thanks @gaspy... 75 normal stickers, not counting the exclusive, right? Interesting number... pretty sure it's the 68 I'm thinking, but not sure about the other seven... do you know if the 75 are only single stickers (not the double ones)?