Panini FIFA 365 2021 Sticker Collection

daser78

It seems that the stickers are card sized. I hope I can collect this one without any problem regarding the rookie fever

LFC1892

Contributor
Some of the photoshopping on the stickers is bloody horrible.

In particular the VVD gold sticker and the De Bruyne action but there was many other ones I spotted from the video.

Also, why use the same WC History section as the one in AXL? Why not do Legendary player stickers!!!

Another negative is the FIFA World Club section. Condensed section compared to previous years and no shinies. Just when LFC win it Panini fuck it up. Real Madrid and Barca got bigger sections previous season.

Let me add another negative while am at it. Who gives a shit about virtual competition and Beach Soccer?
Who cares about some bloke winning a FIFA game trophy. How many can name some of the Beach players?

Positives? Stickers design with the white border came out nice and simple. Gold stickers are beautiful and not overdone in design. The action picture stickers came out good as well.

I will still collect it because it has my beloved REDS for the 2nd year in a row.

Overall, I think this was an opportunity missed by Panini to improve the series instead I think it has regressed.

Maybe it's time to give it a rest and start a newer improved collection next year.

daser78

I like the way they introduce new kind of sections and Stickers. I like the previous World cups ball. But I don't really like the eWorld Cup section. For real, I don't even know who they are. And don't think I will.

Photoshop in this album seems an amateur job. I don't like de album cover that much.

As happened with Topps Champions League, just when Liverpool won the Fifa club World Cup is when they decide to make a smaller section.

Well. As I am a collector, this album can't be out of my library

@LFC1892 greetings from OLSC Costa Rica

LFC1892

Contributor
I like the way they introduce new kind of sections and Stickers. I like the previous World cups ball. But I don't really like the eWorld Cup section. For real, I don't even know who they are. And don't think I will.

Photoshop in this album seems an amateur job. I don't like de album cover that much.

As happened with Topps Champions League, just when Liverpool won the Fifa club World Cup is when they decide to make a smaller section.

Well. As I am a collector, this album can't be out of my library

@LFC1892 greetings from OLSC Costa Rica
Ola amigo :)
The cover is ok. It does look basic and unimaginative but as the saying goes "never judge a book by it's cover". It's not a bad collection but it could have been much better had Panini put more thought into it.

levivo

Honestly, in meantime i hate these different versions. Its hard to get all, it costs money but it feels strange not to collect them :) I am a bit torn back and forth...

thank you for sharing the pictures.

Ole

For all number fetishist among you:
After two display boxes, 90 stickers are missing to complete the album. If you want, you can now calculate the remaining related values ;)

Helios

Contributor
Gosh - I hoped cover was just a prototype, but it’s real and it’s the worst ever - CR7 standing on Rashford’s feet(!)

I don’t like when people praise themselves- and Panini does with every word of the introduction: new design, best ever, more ways to play..anyone really interested in downloading the app?!

Look at the classy Ramos gold sticker ruined by those childish multiple colored cubes underneath.

After opening a complete display I will have enough material to judge this edition of my beloved FIFA 365 series.
First impression is very confusing..F4498315-74F5-42CC-8DBE-02C9CD3F393D.jpeg4746CEAB-A628-4116-9155-91F1E357CDE0.jpeg4F21BB63-5B0E-4866-AF90-0E3D58DD2116.jpeg7519D113-58C7-4B4F-9156-976DE4FB921F.jpegA2379EBA-A483-40F4-BF92-AE4662EA11CC.jpeg

levivo

For me, this collection is a bit "noisy". In german we say "unruhig". It seems, if they wanted to much, but in the end it got out of control. To many styles, to many different shiny/colours etc.

Jimmy1975

As an UX-designer I can say that the colored cubes are useless! Its impossible to understand what this means...