Panini FIFA 365 2020 Adrenalyn XL

LondonR

Pretty sure Olympiacos is not in Hungary, they always had just the hungarian teams... So Greece will probably have those exclusive cards.

On ebay, I'm seeing just some italian seller with the Olympiacos LEs, so I guess it was someone who got their hands on those limiteds right in Panini factory, before shipping to respective countries.
Yes I saw that too but also some from Netherlands. Hungary and Greece do not actually appear to have the cards released yet looking at their respective Panini country websites.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yes I saw that too but also some from Netherlands. Hungary and Greece do not actually appear to have the cards released yet looking at their respective Panini country websites.
It's people with access to Panini factory in some way. Or even distributors, but as sellers are from different countries, for it's definitely someone inside Panini. Shady deals, but it's Panini who has to take action.

Hungary must have released the cards, the video above is just from some hungarian random kid (unless his dad or so got him something early?). Hungarian website is always late, Road 2020 they also took weeks to update it. No news so far from Greece.

EDIT: Italian seller wrote "Ruben Cafú" instead of "Ruben Semedo" o_O

Bahnsen

The Nordic Edition should hit the shops soon. Any info on teams or even better a checklist would be highly appreciated. Thanks

LFC1892

Contributor
I don't think there will be a Nordic edition this season. Based on what I've seen on the coolcard website the starter is in English but none of the products say "Nordic" on them.

I guess Panini are cutting cost as there don't seem to be selling enough of the Nordic edition. Shame as I liked to do it.

1568431961909.png

Anmarvel

Pretty sure Olympiacos is not in Hungary, they always had just the hungarian teams... So Greece will probably have those exclusive cards.

On ebay, I'm seeing just some italian seller with the Olympiacos LEs, so I guess it was someone who got their hands on those limiteds right in Panini factory, before shipping to respective countries.
You are right, Carlos.
In Spain, we have a big problem, or maybe Panini, with this persons who get the stickers and cards before releasing.
In the season 14-15, a Italian seller had in eb... the new golden baller card of Sergio Ramos, and is wasnt released the update of Adrenalyn. And it has happened in others seasons, and with different stuffs of Panini

Last edited:

Bahnsen

I don't think there will be a Nordic edition this season. Based on what I've seen on the coolcard website the starter is in English but none of the products say "Nordic" on them.

I guess Panini are cutting cost as there don't seem to be selling enough of the Nordic edition. Shame as I liked to do it.

View attachment 13548
Yes, I have noticed this as well. I have contacted coolcard an asked - I will let you know, what they answer.
The danish site Kelz0r has put up the Nordic edition for presale (without pictures), but they have made mistakes on this before.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yes, I have noticed this as well. I have contacted coolcard an asked - I will let you know, what they answer.
The danish site Kelz0r has put up the Nordic edition for presale (without pictures), but they have made mistakes on this before.
EAN code number in some "nordic" products (like booster and starter) is actually the same as other products in Poland and Germany... Not sure if it always been like this though.

LFC1892

Contributor
Thanks. Would not surprise me if Panini canned the Nordic edition this year since they picked up the Premier League rights. Must be all connected.

Bahnsen

Thanks. Would not surprise me if Panini canned the Nordic edition this year since they picked up the Premier League rights. Must be all connected.
Got this answer from coldcard:

"Sorry to report, when the product arrives, it shows there is no Nordic Edition this year... Sorry! No Nordic content. Some Limiteds are good from the Bonus packs that you get with booster boxes. "

LFC1892

Contributor
Got this answer from coldcard:

"Sorry to report, when the product arrives, it shows there is no Nordic Edition this year... Sorry! No Nordic content. Some Limiteds are good from the Bonus packs that you get with booster boxes. "
I knew it. Oh well it was good for a few years. Now it means less spending on fifa365, more on other collections.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Sad or good news, depending on the subject... For me it's not such big deal, as I've collected just the first 365 Nordic, the rest never thought it would increase much value, considering the prices in nordic shops + expensive shipping.

Also sad to know Premium boxes here are again rubbish. I strongly advise everyone to NOT buy them, complete waste of money. Specials are just 2 Fans + 1 Multiple per packet (same as last years) and I'm pretty sure in some weeks their price will drop considerably, much affordable to get the Premium Limited. Panini should be ashamed to keep pushing us the worst special cards in a premium product.

Jza63

Released in Finland today boosters 2€, Minitins 9,95€.
And as said, no Nordic Edition this time.
At least they bothered to put sticker in Finnish and 3 Limited Editions in Minitin for that price, but as it has been the trend lately in Minitins here, 2 cards have a bit questionnable corners after traveling loose in this stupid shape tin.

Bahnsen

Sad or good news, depending on the subject... For me it's not such big deal, as I've collected just the first 365 Nordic, the rest never thought it would increase much value, considering the prices in nordic shops + expensive shipping.
I understand your point of view. It must be frustrating to collect this, if you are not based in one of the Nordic countries.

For me personally this is very disappointing. This means that once again my team will not be represented in any collection this season. :(
I think I will contact the club and ask them to pull themselves together and get into some of the international collections.... I wonder if this is even possible for club to do ? :D

focusmax

The collection was released in Greece
The starter pack costs € 10.00 and includes an album, official guide, game board, checklist poster, 4 sachets, 1 Online Card 100 coins, 4 Limited Edition (2 of them with Olympic players)
The blister costs € 5.00 and includes 3 sachets and 2 Limited Edition (including 1 with Olympiacos player)
Each sachet costs 1.20 € in 24 boxes

The Limited Edition cards in circulation in Greece are:
Olympiacos players
Andreas Bouchalakis, Daniel Podence, Giorgos Masouras, Guilherme, José Sá, Kostas Fortounis, Kostas Tsimikas, Mady Camara, Mathieu Valbuena, Rúben Semedo, Youssef El-Arabi, Yassine Meriah
and
Antoine Griezmann, Bernardo Silva, Cristiano Ronaldo, Eden Hazard, Frenkie de Jong, Kevin De Bruyne, Kylian Mbappé, Lionel Messi, Luka Modrić, Luis Suárez, Mohamed Salah, Neymar Jr, Paul Pogba, Robert Lewandowski, Virgil van Dijk, Wojciech Szczesny

starter.jpglimited.jpg