Panini FIFA 365 2020 Adrenalyn XL

Bahnsen

Does anyone know, if there will be a nordic edition this year? I haven't been able to see anything at the usual places online, who usually have them listed at their homepages some time ahead.

Krrom1972

Does anyone know, if there will be a nordic edition this year? I haven't been able to see anything at the usual places online, who usually have them listed at their homepages some time ahead.
Yes, there will be a Nordic Edition this year also. Release around 15th september.

vincent7hustler

Woah, love them! We were both right @vincent7hustler , there's Copa America and US team :D

18 teams + 4 national teams in Gold, right? No Portugal or Argelia in the video, I think... But they must be there too, 9 Gold cards for each winner in this year.

And where is it after all? It's the same Fans, Power, Gold, Multiple and Rare... Don't tell me it's the "Wonderkid" inside Fans.

And there must be more, because Panini must have "closed" the checklist by the end of July and transfers can still happen in most countries.
We got it my friend! Overall, I am pleased with the design. And I like that “living legend” addition to the rare cards. Overall, pretty nice.

The only flaw is those cards of players that changed the club (Coutinho, Luiz, Perisic...).

But, again, very nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Italy again with 1€, nice for italians :) France still 1.5€ though.
We got it my friend! Overall, I am pleased with the design. And I like that “living legend” addition to the rare cards. Overall, pretty nice.

The only flaw is those cards of players that changed the club (Coutinho, Luiz, Perisic...).

But, again, very nice :)
But there's no Argelia after all? Even in Panini german shop, they only refer the three teams we already know (Brazil, Portugal and women US).

Any release date in romania or hungary please
Too early to know... But shouldn't take long, at least Hungary is always among the first.

Limiteds look very cool though, kinda cartoonish?

Helios

Contributor
LOL..Schalke 04 still in the collection is ridiculous.
They played horrible season and their performance in CL was embarrassing too.
Eintracht Frankfurt could have been the only choice instead or another English team like Spurs..

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
LOL..Schalke 04 still in the collection is ridiculous.
They played horrible season and their performance in CL was embarrassing too.
Eintracht Frankfurt could have been the only choice instead or another English team like Spurs..
Panini have the usual licenses with those clubs, so they want to take the most out of it and not buying new ones, unless it's really worth it like Liverpool.

One week to be released in Poland (September 11th):

Helios

Contributor
Panini have the usual licenses with those clubs, so they want to take the most out of it and not buying new ones, unless it's really worth it like Liverpool.

One week to be released in Poland (September 11th):

I understand what you mean.

Napoli really worth it?
Must have been a really expensive license if last years rumours are true that their president is a greedy man..

Probably Schalke must be relegated to be out of 20/21 issue ;)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I understand what you mean.

Napoli really worth it?
Must have been a really expensive license if last years rumours are true that their president is a greedy man..

Probably Schalke must be relegated to be out of 20/21 issue ;)
For Panini must have worth all the clubs there, I'm not seeing them paying blindly... They negotiate and check if final price is worth to pay for that club (they must have some market research and estimate what they can pay per club).

If Schalke has a huge supporting group, then even relegated they still be in 365 20/21 :p

Helios

Contributor
That’s interesting cause Bayern and Dortmund of course have many followers.
BVB has acquired many young bandwagon fans from their successful years with Klopp.
Nearly everybody not following Bayern claims to be Dortmund fan these days.
Schalke is different- they have a relatively limited fan base located in their home town Gelsenkirchen.
Their really successful years were in the 90ties winning the UEFA Cup.
Fun fact they are the real inherited enemies of Dortmund not Bayern.
So any fan of these 3 clubs must collect 2 other German clubs in the collection he probably hates..
Ok , but this point counts for nearly all rivalry clubs from one country competing with each other in their domestic league.

To leave out Schalke would definitely be better for the collection- just look at the squad- not so many start potential players left ;-)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
That’s interesting cause Bayern and Dortmund of course have many followers.
BVB has acquired many young bandwagon fans from their successful years with Klopp.
Nearly everybody not following Bayern claims to be Dortmund fan these days.
Schalke is different- they have a relatively limited fan base located in their home town Gelsenkirchen.
Their really successful years were in the 90ties winning the UEFA Cup.
Fun fact they are the real inherited enemies of Dortmund not Bayern.
So any fan of these 3 clubs must collect 2 other German clubs in the collection he probably hates..
Ok , but this point counts for nearly all rivalry clubs from one country competing with each other in their domestic league.

To leave out Schalke would definitely be better for the collection- just look at the squad- not so many start potential players left ;-)
Rivalries are always there indeed, Spain for instance with Real vs Barça or Real vs Atletico. If someone really hates the rival club, then it can only collect the stickers/cards of his club.

You know more about german scene than me of course, but Panini has definitely some reason to still include Schalke. Perhaps their negotiations is not for one year, but two or three, like UEFA does with Champions League. So they could have negotiated with Schalke last year, but to feature this year too. Maybe Gelsenkirchen has some nice sales too and Panini Germany noticed it. Or it can be some german Panini boss who's a huge Schalke fan :p

Helios

Contributor
What about update cards?
Definitely needed this time with impact signings Perisic/Coutinho, Lukaku/Alexis S., Icardi for example.
Probably only limited edition cards to come..really a disgrace to publish so early. How can they fear Topps CL cards so much?!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
What about update cards?
Definitely needed this time with impact signings Perisic/Coutinho, Lukaku/Alexis S., Icardi for example.
Probably only limited edition cards to come..really a disgrace to publish so early. How can they fear Topps CL cards so much?!
Panini and Topps fear each other, but Panini should have less fear indeed... I believe they release so early in Germany due to Bundesliga by Topps.

If both publishers were "user-friendly", they should only start releasing football collections just in October, to have time enough to create full updated collections and then print/distribute. But collectors also don't help, always asking when something is going to be released, eager to get it asap. And publishers don't mind to release early, later they'll print some updates and people are satisfied in the end.

Joel9

Apparently as last year we have limited from teams not even on the normal set like the milanov one on the video

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apparently as last year we have limited from teams not even on the normal set like the milanov one on the video
Yes, again the usual limiteds in Hungary... But this time it has MOL again (ex-Videoton) but Debrecen now, judging on those two limiteds... Not Ferencvaros this season?

LondonR

Yes, again the usual limiteds in Hungary... But this time it has MOL again (ex-Videoton) but Debrecen now, judging on those two limiteds... Not Ferencvaros this season?
Seeing lots of MOL Vidi, Debrecen and Olympiacos limited editions on eBay. Are these all from Starter Packs in Hungary? I am in Vienna in 10 days and might divert into Hungary if this is the case?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Seeing lots of MOL Vidi, Debrecen and Olympiacos limited editions on eBay. Are these all from Starter Packs in Hungary? I am in Vienna in 10 days and might divert into Hungary if this is the case?
Pretty sure Olympiacos is not in Hungary, they always had just the hungarian teams... So Greece will probably have those exclusive cards.

On ebay, I'm seeing just some italian seller with the Olympiacos LEs, so I guess it was someone who got their hands on those limiteds right in Panini factory, before shipping to respective countries.