PANINI FIFA 365 2019 - 2020

popadanmihai

Dear all,

I would like to share here few pictures with new fifa 365 2020, sticker collections.
The stickers will be interesting with green color.

Attachments

redwhite

Are those fluo green stickers also giving light in the dark? o_O
The typo and design in general is a big fail, I think many collectors will skip this edition.

popadanmihai

Are those fluo green stickers also giving light in the dark? o_O
The typo and design in general is a big fail, I think many collectors will skip this edition.
Hello redwhite,

What about stickers with gold or gray or yellow stickers from Swiss Edition? I respect your opinion, but from my opinion are not ugly.. can be collected :) Let's see the topps stickers from UCL.. coming soon :D

redwhite

I have no problem with the yellow Swiss WC10-collection and the gold version is just great.

Black, white, gold, silver, grey background would be fine, but this fluo green is just anoying and the general design is looking very cheap, while the prices are expensive.

CSKA Sofia Forever

Just got the album and first sticker packets. I think this collection is still Panini's most exquisite one. Supreme quality of both album and stickers. I like the green frames and the 'childish' font, as well as the small size of the stickers. Too many stickers about the Women's World Cup. Like last year with the Men's, this section is redundant. I also do not see the point of having a separate version, in which a part of the stickers is printed. Weird. To end on a positive note, I like on each team's page the milestone sticker. Great collection. Still!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Sorry, can't really enjoy the fluorescent green... Borders are supposed to be something light, so it doesn't take your attention from the player and stats... And what do I see immediately? Green green green.

Font is more tolerable, not the best but after the initial "shock", I can accept it.

Team pages are actually one of the best, probably side by side with first edition. 2017 and 2019 were the worst.

Specials are also very nice, like the golden shattered pattern.

Mishu

Release în România?
Hi, I am in Romania at the moment and would like to get this collection before returning to the US. Anyone knows when they will be released here? I checked at a few places in Oradea and they didn’t have them or knew when they will get them.

I see some Romanian users on this thread so any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

popadanmihai

Hi, I am in Romania at the moment and would like to get this collection before returning to the US. Anyone knows when they will be released here? I checked at a few places in Oradea and they didn’t have them or knew when they will get them.

I see some Romanian users on this thread so any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Not yet in Romania.. just in Serbia, Hungary & Germany I get few samples.