PANINI FIFA 365 2019 - 2020

yumboal27

KGB

Hello
One question. For the Slovenian version. There any variation (extra teams?)?.
Thank you very much, buddy.

buzibumi

Teams: Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Atletico, Real, Barcelona, OL, PSG, Inter, Juventus, Napoli, Bayern, Borussia, Schalke, Olympiakos, Ajax, Spartak, River Plate, Boca Juniors, Internațional Porto Alegre, Palmeiras, Monterey, Esperance Tunnis.

For more information, in Panini Collectors App select cointry România. There is the Checklist.

Detective

Teams: Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Atletico, Real, Barcelona, OL, PSG, Inter, Juventus, Napoli, Bayern, Borussia, Schalke, Olympiakos, Ajax, Spartak, River Plate, Boca Juniors, Internațional Porto Alegre, Palmeiras, Monterey, Esperance Tunnis.
Why again Schalke? Schalke isn't a big teams

SubZero

Someone confirm if this album would get out in Mexico or Central America.
I think the album will be out in El Salvador, if you choose in mobile app Panini Collectors country El Salvador, you can see check list (the same as international, no extra teams, 442 stickers total).

LFC1892

Contributor
Green border all across base stickers!!!
Oh my this is not gonna do down good with many collectors including myself.
Panini too smart for their own good here.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Mah eyez! :eek:

Is that really from Panini? Because not only that green is horrible but also the name of players looks an amateur job... Or perhaps I'm just not used.

View attachment 13566

Album contains pictures of the players
That's a neat feature, used before in some other albums but always cool to see.

Didn't someone already said what teams are in this balkan edition? I think I saw somewhere saying there's two extra teams: Partizan Belgrade (you can see in the video) and some other.

Jromeu

I think green was used by Panini in Calciatori 14-15. Not bad for me. Is worse the name of the players. Too big in my opinion

Helios

Contributor
I think green was used by Panini in Calciatori 14-15. Not bad for me. Is worse the name of the players. Too big in my opinion
Green monster!:eek:

How can this pass the quality check?- oh I forgot..there is no quality check.

This collection is going la la land, popcorn bullshit, but hey we have Porto Alegre , Monterrey and Esperance. Great choice - just keep on ignoring the MLS and Asia.