Panini Fútbol Argentino 2014 (Argentina)

This collection was released by September and I´m going to describe it a little bit for you.

Poster

10712839_10203017358054713_6735884152181723220_n.jpg

Album Front

58229.jpg

Album Back

DSC02177.JPG

Sticker Pack Front

DSC02178.JPG

Sticker Pack Back

DSC02179.JPG

• The collection includes both Primera División (First Division) and Nacional B (Second Division) teams.
  • The first page is dedicated to the Argentinian national team that achieved the second place on 2014´s World Cup. There is a poster of the team and two individually shiny stickers (Messi and Mascherano).
  • Almost all First Division teams has 15 stickers: team badge, team shirt, and 12 players.
  • The most popular teams (Boca, Independiente, Racing, River, San Lorenzo) has 16 stickers. The plus one is the team star, wich is a shiny sticker.
  • Second Division teams has 8: team badge, team shirt, team formation, and 5 players.
  • The album has 64 pages and 490 stickers.
  • The album was $20 argentinian pesos (2.3 dollars) and each pack of 5 stickers $5 argentinian pesos (0.5 dollars).
It just reminded me about some other collection... Oh, no? Sorry... I may be confusing myself...

18-Album-e-figurine-Calciatori-Panini-stagione-2013-2014.jpg

Last edited:

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Actually Panini has been doing this for years. Reproducing the design of the album. That might be the reason I slowed down in collecting national leagues. They all look the same. I like how you presented the album Agustin. Thanks.

Was there a 2013 album of Argentinian league? I know I have Panini Torneo Inicial 2012, but not sure if there are any after that.

How about the quality of collection? What is your opinion on that?

Actually Panini has been doing this for years. Reproducing the design of the album. That might be the reason I slowed down in collecting national leagues. They all look the same. I like how you presented the album Agustin. Thanks.

Was there a 2013 album of Argentinian league? I know I have Panini Torneo Inicial 2012, but not sure if there are any after that.

How about the quality of collection? What is your opinion on that?
Yes, there was a 2013 collection. The album was a different design, though.
002550RCAAR.jpg

The quality of the 2014 version is good, but it could be better. I would like the album pages to be thicker, for example.
Also, there have been cases of same stickers with different players information :S

nice one !
Can you post the poster ?
I know the Argentinian league has 2 seasons each year , so are you getting 2 albums every year ?

nice one !
Can you post the poster ?
I know the Argentinian league has 2 seasons each year , so are you getting 2 albums every year ?
I´ve edited the post and added the poster at the top, Pei :)

We use to have not 2 seasons per year, but 2 tournaments. Now we have one tournament per year.

ilias

@Agustín I was in Argentina in September and I could not find no stickers or cards except (World Cup,Messi stickers and some A-XL) at "Maxi Kiosco" bareley found anything. I arrived back in the U.S. Late September and I think the first week they released this great collection I was very very upset! At least I took a picture in front of the Bombonera haha

@Agustín I was in Argentina in September and I could not find no stickers or cards except (World Cup,Messi stickers and some A-XL) at "Maxi Kiosco" bareley found anything. I arrived back in the U.S. Late September and I think the first week they released this great collection I was very very upset! At least I took a picture in front of the Bombonera haha
What a pity, ilias!

Hope you had a good time here in Argentina :)

Caniggia

Contributor
I´ve edited the post and added the poster at the top, Pei :)

We use to have not 2 seasons per year, but 2 tournaments. Now we have one tournament per year.
i wouldn't say something wrong, but this is first album with only a tournament per year, correct?