Panini Euro 2020

Thomson

Where are the orange promo packets released ? (not the country, but the shop/product ) with the text :
- Gratis
- Bustina Omaggio
- Sobre gratuito
- Saqueta grátis

rafa

Where are the orange promo packets released ? (not the country, but the shop/product ) with the text :
- Gratis
- Bustina Omaggio
- Sobre gratuito
- Saqueta grátis
About the Sobre gratuito packet from Spain it was released with the magazine Jugon number 169 in the stores (newspaper stands).
The set came with the magazine + album + 3 packets.

s-l1600-97.jpg

Vortep

Looking back to this album, I have to say I am happy that Topps will make the Euro 24. This as a weak album. Almost no imagination in it. The Euro 2016 album was sooooo much better. It had the host cities and stadium (printed but still), the pages were much better, much richer in detail. This one looked like it was made on photoshop in a day.

I hope Topps brings back towns and stadiums and make more interesting album. Euro 2020 albums was a big failure for me.

Suisse

And , of course this , the monuments of each country , real beautiful : ""la pyramide du Louvre , le Mont St Michel , la Tour Eiffel , les chateaux de la Loire and l'Arc de Triomphe "" for France .

Karim-Benzema-album-Panini-UEFA-EURO-2016-Equipe-de-France-football.png

Suisse

I have to say I am happy that Topps will make the Euro 24.
Don't forget , the play off will be playing at the end of March 24 , and the last 4 teams , probably like Topps Champions League album , put at the end of album without the same number of stickers .

marinerpete

It has been mentioned that the French version of the update stickers has French players that are not available in the regular set. Can somebody please confirm any details?

redwhite

It has been mentioned that the French version of the update stickers has French players that are not available in the regular set. Can somebody please confirm any details?
That's correct, but you can order it only with a French address.

I've got mine with the help of a French collector, who forwarded it to my address.

IMG_8340.JPG

Here's the direct URL to order the French update set:

ncharles

Euro 2020 the Official Collection, is the worse collection for a major Euro/World Cup tournament that Panini have released. The stickers themselves is like holding fresh air, try flicking through a number of stickers in your hand, at one time.

I normally don't mind the Horizontal stickers, was a fan of the Champions League versions, but these just look cheap and nasty.
Funny thing is the Preview collection was much better.

Suppose we better give them the benefit of the doubt however, with covid, etc. Minor blip.