Panini Euro 2020

rafa

The update set is now available on the Panini websites, at least in Spain, Portugal and Italy.
Also in Panini Belgium but in that case I don't know if it is the same update with the orange version or the blue one?????..
Anyone knows???

Anmarvel

In Poland you may orden the update set. There released the blue versión, so the update have to be the blue versión.
This year that I dont go to Poland, I need some stuff of there

Anmarvel

The update set is now available on the Panini websites, at least in Spain, Portugal and Italy.
Also in Panini Belgium but in that case I don't know if it is the same update with the orange version or the blue one?????..
Anyone knows???
I think if they sold the blue versión, the update have to be in the blue version

kihality

Anyone knows???
Rafa can you send the link please, maybe it's me but I cannot find anything...

chriswiggy

Patron
I am struggling to say something interesting about the UK version of the 72 sticker update set. As uninteresting as the main set and album really. I don't know if it's significant that Panini issued the 72 update stickers on 18 sheets of 4 stickers. Or that the rear of the sticker states which player in the main set the update sticker is replacing. I also note that the update set was despatched by a logistics company in Clacton on Sea, Essex rather than from Panini HQ in more upmarket Tunbridge Wells. Perhaps a temporary arrangement during the pandemic. DSCF3578.JPGDSCF3579.JPG

Ramsfan10

So the 654 sticker update set (blue border) is now n the panini international store but it can only be delivered to a few countries (not the UK unsurprisingly).

I would like to know how panini decides where each product can be delivered to. I can’t order the 654 update set but I was able to order the Pearl Swiss update tin. It makes no sense.

claudio7788

Incredible !!! all countries in Europe with the update , but Switz' , no !!!! :(
True, all countries in Europe have either the blue or the orange update set, but no update set here and nothing in South America (of course they could import from Europe but if Panini issues the blue and orange collection there they should also issue the update set I think). Strange logic..