Panini Euro 2020

kihality

I want to make a Spinazzola sticker, but I can't find a good picture of him with the kit, to use. I want to be front face picture so it's the same as the original stickers from Panini. Can someone help with such picture?

PS: Anyway I just saw that we are getting a Panini update, so there is no need for me to make one. I will wait for the official.
If the update set replaces players with others of the same position we won't get Spinazzola. Kean is a striker and Pellegrini a midfielder, those are the Italy players to be replaced. But I believe Panini Italia will make their own update with all the remaining players, specially if they end up winning the cup

JuanLFC

I want to make a Spinazzola sticker, but I can't find a good picture of him with the kit, to use. I want to be front face picture so it's the same as the original stickers from Panini. Can someone help with such picture?

PS: Anyway I just saw that we are getting a Panini update, so there is no need for me to make one. I will wait for the official.

If you want to remove the background you can use https://www.remove.bg/

JuanLFC

If the update set replaces players with others of the same position we won't get Spinazzola. Kean is a striker and Pellegrini a midfielder, those are the Italy players to be replaced. But I believe Panini Italia will make their own update with all the remaining players, specially if they end up winning the cup
I don't think it has anything to do with positions. Apparently Stones, Bellingham and Phillips (1 defender and 2 midfielders) will replace Pope, Alexander-Arnold and Dier (1 goalkeeper, 1 defender and 1 midfielder), I don't really understand why they picked Bellingham instead of Shaw, by the way.

Bagpus

I don't think it has anything to do with positions. Apparently Stones, Bellingham and Phillips (1 defender and 2 midfielders) will replace Pope, Alexander-Arnold and Dier (1 goalkeeper, 1 defender and 1 midfielder), I don't really understand why they picked Bellingham instead of Shaw, by the way.
Feels as if the decision was probably made weeks ago when Shaw didn’t play.

kihality

Feels as if the decision was probably made weeks ago when Shaw didn’t play.
Panini UK should definitely issue stickers of all the remaining England players, like Spain did, including Shaw, Saka, White, Johnstone, Reece James, etc. Specially after such a brilliant performance (let's see what happens later tonight)

JuanLFC

Panini UK should definitely issue stickers of all the remaining England players, like Spain did, including Shaw, Saka, White, Johnstone, Reece James, etc. Specially after such a brilliant performance (let's see what happens later tonight)
Yes. It surprises me that Spain and Germany are apparently the only countries which are gonna get stickers for all the squad.

rafa

In Spain is normal.
Even when it exists a general update, Panini Spain always release an update with the Spanish players (it happened for the last collections of Euro, World Cup, Women Euro, ...).
I think it is because in Spain exist the magazine Jugon of Panini... and the update of Spain comes with the magazine (even the extra page for the album) so that way Panini can sell a lot of magazines.
In some previous collection happened the same with the Foot magazine in France (came with the update of Frances) and the magazine Craques in Portugal (came with the Portugal update). In Italy sometime the update of Italy came in the newspapers.

sajkovac

About update. I hope that someone read this at least from Topps.
It should be 3 pages for every team even in WC but without true place for sticker, number etc. Just some kind of frames.
Than after update we can replace/add stickers and have true 23 or 26 squad players.
This way of full update only for GER ENG ESP BRA and before FRA is not great.

Ramsfan10

Does anyone know how to order the Germany update stickers + Tin from the UK? I tried panini shop DE but it can’t be sent to my address it says.

JuanLFC

With the Euro 2020 update set coming up, I made this thread to try and find out how people use and store their update stickers: How do you manage update stickers?
Thank you. I don't think I'm ever selling my albums so I don't care if I do things that can reduce their value. I think I will stick the updated players with the original ones that made the final squads (at the moment I haven't used the stickers of players who weren't called for the Euros) so this album is the closest to an actual squads guide of this EURO 2020. The thing is I don't know what to do with the 9 spanish players, I guess I will stick Jordi Alba, Laporte, Azpilicueta, Pedri and Sarabia instead of Ramos, Carvajal, Navas, Canales and Fati and do the spanish method with the others

Does anyone know how to order the Germany update stickers + Tin from the UK? I tried panini shop DE but it can’t be sent to my address it says.
No idea, I can't order them to Spain :(

Last edited:

Anmarvel

Markwoods83

i have ordered from the German panini site to the UK, was a bit tricky as i don’t speak German, i used apple pay at checkout which worked