Panini Euro 2020

rafa

Rare to find and 100% legit
Panini Euro2020 (no preview) in their original box.
I saw the 170 packets boxes Panini Euro 2020 no Preview (from last year) from Russian sellers.
But I have never seen the 50 packets box... are they aso the NOT PREVIEW version Euro 2020 form last year?
Or they are the new design for this year 2021? (I think it is too early for that).
Do you have more information about?
Thanks in advance.

rpuerta

Yes, they are the original Panini Euro 2020 (no preview) boxes never released before.
The boxes are for the North America market distributed in Mexico only.
Unfortunately, no album was ever produced that I know.
I believe stickers are the same as the preview but 3 teams are different: France, England and Switzerland.
Here are more photos:

Attachments

Last edited:

marinerpete

Yes, they are the original Panini Euro 2020 (no preview) boxes never released before.
The boxes are for the North America market distributed in Mexico only.
Unfortunately, no album was ever produced that I know.
I believe stickers are the same as the preview but 3 teams are different: France, England and Switzerland.
Here are more photos:
Are you able to tell us what is different about the three teams? Thanks.

rafa

Also there is a small difference in the backside of the shiny stickers (number 1 and 6 of each team).
These stickers come with a code (in the preview version there is no code)
That happens for all the teams.

See example:

f2.jpg

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Also there is a small difference in the backside of the shiny stickers (number 1 and 6 of each team).
These stickers come with a code (in the preview version there is no code)
That happens for all the teams.

See example:

View attachment 17110
Which means we would obviously had a virtual album, added to Panini Digital Collections..... surely we'll have it now.

rafa

Which brand of pocket - sheets do you have dear friend? the stickers fit perfectly
It depends of the collection.
For stickers over 4.9x6.5 cm, I use ultra pro pages with 16 pockets.
Most of Euro and World Cup collections have stickers of this size. But in other collections (Copa America, Road to, some of Euro, ...) the stickers are bigger and do not fit in these ultra pro pages.

f1.jpg

rafa

And what about the stickers?... do you think they will have a new design (front and back)? or they will be the same plus the new teams?

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Sorry but I'm not sure I fully understood everything.
For the preview version, there is a different set from North America, at least for 3 teams ?

rafa

Sorry but I'm not sure I fully understood everything.
For the preview version, there is a different set from North America, at least for 3 teams ?
Not exactly, if I am not wrong the stickers with different shirt come in the packets for the version no preview (from Russian sellers and now from Mexico).

Panini had these stickers ready to sell last year, but due to the Coronavirus had to stop everything and released a preview version.

In the original version (no preview) France, England and Switzerland have the new model of the shirt for the season 2020-2021. Also the packets are different. But this collection have never been released in shops… (You can only find it on eBay)

In the preview version officially released by Panini, theses teams have a previous design of shirt.

The only thing that I was thinking to explain everything it is that Panini had the stickers designed with theses shirts because in March the designs for the Euro had been leaked and they are going to be officially realised in that month. However, because of the coronavirus some national teams (France, England and Switzerland) postponed the presentation of the new shirt. For that reason to sell a Preview collection in summer, Panini had to change the shirt for an old design because they couldn't use the new design that it had not been officially released.

This is not confirmed it is only my opinion.