Panini Euro 2020

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yeah Serbia were favourites, but Scotland were superb against them, and I think they deserved to go through in the end. It's been 22 years since we were in a big tournament, and to be in this collection is going to be very special for me indeed. Really excited to start this one, as I did not bother with the preview. But I will definitely buy this one, as every other Scotland fan young and old will be buying it too. :)
Agreed, Scotland played very well too, they could have ended the match sooner too. Great to see another "new" team in the Euro and hopefully with supporters in the stand, it's so sad to watch matches without the public.

rafa

Question?
For the album 2021 we will have the new teams so new stickers!!! Congratulations!!

But... what about the rest of teams?

Do you think Panini will change the design of these stickers? (players, front design, back design, pictures, color, ...)
Or Panini will use exactly the same stickers maybe only will change some player for another?

ellisdee

Question?
For the album 2021 we will have the new teams so new stickers!!! Congratulations!!

But... what about the rest of teams?

Do you think Panini will change the design of these stickers? (players, front design, back design, pictures, color, ...)
Or Panini will use exactly the same stickers maybe only will change some player for another?
I think the front cover of the album might change seeing as it's not the preview this time (here's hoping they take that mascot off). I suppose they will also add in a section for the host cities of the championships (I don't think they had those in the Preview album), so that section could be bigger than usual. Other than the new teams being added, there might be slight changes on how the stickers will actually look like,where the position they play and the country they are from are on the opposite corner from the tournament logo.

Hopefully they will put the team logos in with the players this time, instead of them being separated like they were in the France '16 album. I would quite like to see the managers get added. So instead of having 2 stickers for the team photo they could do just the one for that, and still have space for the manager. Trying to like those team stickers up doesn't do my OCD any good :)

rafa

If you have ordered Swiss extra Coca Cola stickers from Swiss Panini site

You will get them with original panini backs, not from coca cola labels from bottles (the same as WC 2018 coca cola extra stickers)

Coca cola stickers are smaller than original stickers from packets

View attachment 16681View attachment 16682View attachment 16683View attachment 16684
Thanks for the info!!!!

SubZero

If you have ordered Swiss extra Coca Cola stickers from Swiss Panini site

You will get them with original panini backs, not from coca cola labels from bottles (the same as WC 2018 coca cola extra stickers)

Coca cola stickers are smaller than original stickers from packets

View attachment 16681View attachment 16682View attachment 16683View attachment 16684
If you want you can fit puzzles stickers in to album well

image.jpgimage.jpg