Panini Euro 2020

Hoddle01

They do look good although the photos are a bit blurred to be sure. Vortep has done some great work on fan made stickers, so it is possible for professional looking stickers to be produced. There is no evidence out there for these stickers which I think would have been identified by now if they were genuine.

Canal Cromo

Staff member
Social Media
Can it be No Preview version? I found it on the internet:
View attachment 16572
I don't believe it. Honestly I think someone with Photoshop skills just placed the new pictures and print them for fun.

Then, if Panini would even think to keep the same design for both collections, I think most of collectors wouldn't buy it.

rafa

I don't quiet understand what happens with these stickers.

For what I saw, the stickers with different shirt come in the packets for the version no preview (from Russian sellers).

These shirts are the new model for the season 2020-2021.

s-l1600-45.jpg

The only thing that I was thinking to explain everything it is that Panini had the stickers designed with theses shirts because in March the designs for the Euro had been leaked and they are going to be officially realised in that month. However, because of the coronavirus the different national teams had to postpone the presentation of the new shirt. For that reason to sell a Preview collection in summer, Panini had to change the shirt for an old design because they couldn't use the new design that it had not been officially released.

I don't know if it makes sense but I am guessing...

Other option it is that the stickers are fake but also the packets would have to be fake... and I think it is difficult to believe.

More information? or explanations?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Damn, almost forgot to check how were playoff matches... Going to see who are the other three that finally complete the 24 :)

Suisse

Georgia - NORTH MACEDONIA ...... 0-1
HUNGARY - Iceland ............................. 2-1
Serbia - SCOTLAND ............................. 1-1
Northern Ireland - SLOVAKIA .......... 1-2

Detective

Panini know already all team that will join in euro 2021. Most of the teams have already presented the new jerseys. The panini has no excuses. She has a lot of time to prepare a super updated album!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Congratulations to all four teams qualified... watched the matches highlights and all of them were close, great matches! More surprised with Iceland and Serbia elimination, thought they had this in the bag.
Panini know already all team that will join in euro 2021. Most of the teams have already presented the new jerseys. The panini has no excuses. She has a lot of time to prepare a super updated album!
And Panini will definitely provide everything updated... except they will not know which players will really be called up... and there will be injuries too... and it won't change much from the Preview collection... and that is if we even have Euro 2021!

But yes, super updated album! :D

rafa

Have found today on ebay
I think all stickers are original, not home made (As if they have nothing better to do than fake the backs of shiny stickers)

View attachment 16665View attachment 16666View attachment 16667View attachment 16668View attachment 16669View attachment 16670
Yes!! It seems that the stickers definitely come in the packets NO PREVIEW version.

ellisdee

Congratulations to all four teams qualified... watched the matches highlights and all of them were close, great matches! More surprised with Iceland and Serbia elimination, thought they had this in the bag.

And Panini will definitely provide everything updated... except they will not know which players will really be called up... and there will be injuries too... and it won't change much from the Preview collection... and that is if we even have Euro 2021!

But yes, super updated album! :D
Yeah Serbia were favourites, but Scotland were superb against them, and I think they deserved to go through in the end. It's been 22 years since we were in a big tournament, and to be in this collection is going to be very special for me indeed. Really excited to start this one, as I did not bother with the preview. But I will definitely buy this one, as every other Scotland fan young and old will be buying it too. :)