Panini Euro 2020

Dieter

ok, i opened the last packs yesterday. After 112/120 packs i was 1 sticker short (AUT1), my guts said not to open the last 8 packs because the stickers wouldn't be in it. And my guts was right ;) so i'm 1 sticker short after a whole box.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
ok, i opened the last packs yesterday. After 112/120 packs i was 1 sticker short (AUT1), my guts said not to open the last 8 packs because the stickers wouldn't be in it. And my guts was right ;) so i'm 1 sticker short after a whole box.
Damn, that's like dying in the beach after surviving for days in the sea :p

Well, you're in Belgium, so pretty sure you'll find a quick swap. Thanks for the feedback with the orange 120 boxes.

Dieter

Maybe one more interesting thing. I opened them in the order that the packets where inserted in the box.

Dieter

Damn, that's like dying in the beach after surviving for days in the sea :p

Well, you're in Belgium, so pretty sure you'll find a quick swap. Thanks for the feedback with the orange 120 boxes.
That's where you're wrong. Usually there are lot's of possibility's to swap in Belgium but not this time. Hardly anyone collects this edition, panini will have a lot of overstock… And i don't want to order one sticker from panini and pay 4,5 euro shipping cost, nor trade one sticker with someone miles away and pay 1 euro shipping.

LFC1892

Contributor
Opened a 120 packet box from Ger/Swi market and got all the stickers but missing 1 which was Bale Captain.

Not bad at all.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Can someone tell me if there are any rare swiss Coca-Cola stickers? I'm checking LS ratios and they seem very similar.

I'm asking this because a friend of mine living now in Switzerland had a lot of trouble to find two stickers, Kovacic and Sule. Dozens of CC bought to find mostly Belotti, Dzeko, Lewandowski, Ramos, Cheryshev..... She wanted to collect some sets for some friends, including myself, but I think she just completed one set out of around 100 stickers.

Ramsfan10

I have 3 stickers missing for a complete set from my 120 packet box.

I bought a UK box but I cannot get the free stickers code to work. Is it the long number next to COD. on the box?

KipeKemi

Is there some version guide? Specifically, different kind of _normal_ stickers (not Coca-Cola, bank exclusives and whatevers) and in which countries those are sold.