Group C : Ukraine , Netherlands , Austria , Liga D

Group D : England , Croatia , Czech Rep. , Liga C

Group E : Spain , Poland , Sweden , Liga B

Group F : Germany , France , Portugal , Liga A

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Now that was a funny draw... "X team comes out... and it's already assigned to group Y!"

Before pot 3 started, I was already telling "yes, definitely we'll get in group F" Last three World/Euro champions in the same group :D

Canal Cromo

Staff member
Social Media
Now that was a funny draw... "X team comes out... and it's already assigned to group Y!"

Before pot 3 started, I was already telling "yes, definitely we'll get in group F" Last three World/Euro champions in the same group :D
Easy group :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the euro 2020 adrenalyn albums and stickers will be available in April and the Tour de France stickers will be available in early May

bassem

According to my sources Panini decided to wait until the playoffs end and release euro 2020 sticker album in early May with all the 24 Nations

Reactions: Nex

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
According to my sources Panini decided to wait until the playoffs end and release euro 2020 sticker album in early May with all the 24 Nations
Surprising if it happens, can't see Panini giving up at least one full month of sales.

darbyogill

By this time, Panini must already have complete album layout and 20 qualified squads ready in Photoshop. On April 1st, they'll put the names and colours of four playoff qualified teams in album, prepare their squads and start the presses, packing machines and marketing campaign. Early May, shopping time.

Alternative is to start selling as usual, in late March or early April, and then in May launch album add-on and new packages with four remaining teams players alongside the old ones.

Or they can print the whole album at once, but with empty placeholder for the name of the playoff squad, so you can write by hand "Serbia" or "Scotland" or whatever you need in it, then wait until May to get squad stickers (there were some album in the past when we waited for Republic of Ireland player stickers for month or even more, right?)