Panini Euro 2016

Will you collect Panini EURO 2016 stickers?

• Yes

Votes: 241 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • I will collect cards, not stickers.

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

LFC1892

Contributor
Yes and I can see lewandowski,Shaqiri and macost sticker
I'm trying to divide the numbers to see how many stickers per team but not coming up with anything.

680/24 = 28 stickers which is too much per team.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
If we refer to the polish price, one packet + figurine is less than 3,5 euros.
The choice of player per country is more or less what you can expect but some are really strange (certainly due to image rights). Fabianski for Poland :)rolleyes:)... Cazorla for Spain (o_O)

bassem

I'm trying to divide the numbers to see how many stickers per team but not coming up with anything.

680/24 = 28 stickers which is too much per team.
Remember stadiums and venues 20 stickers + stickers of previous euro competitions + 24 stickers of slogan"Le rendez-vous" the official slogan of euro 2016

Danju

Patron
i´m not sure if i understand that, do the figures come with the regular EC stickers or is it a 2nd collection ?

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
i´m not sure if i understand that, do the figures come with the regular EC stickers or is it a 2nd collection ?
For what I understood, it is a parallel collection with the same stickers (for the album) + one figurine per pack. But I'm maybe wrong.

Caniggia

Contributor
It's a separate collection, but still has Euro 2016 as a subject.
Alan from FCIE has sent me an email about it.
Basically, there are 24 football player figures to collect.
As you can assume 1 player for each qualified nation.
Official name is Panini - Superstars of Football
Each pack contains 5 stickers and 1 figure.
You can check entire checklist here.
View attachment 4413 View attachment 4414 View attachment 4415
there will be also the grandstand like was for "bomberini" Calciatori years ago?!? :)
bomberini.jpg

Croat19

So, 26/27 stickers per team means 1 emblem sticker, 2 or 4 stickers of team photo? and 21/23 players? I think it is too many players,maybe we could expect again some in action stickers...

Caniggia

Contributor
just a joke...

Panini Euro2016, how many different versions? (for different version I mean ones with extra stickers or different color of stickers or cover)

International edition - soft cover -
Italian edition (with written above "le grandi raccolte per la gioventù") - soft cover -
French edition - hard cover, probably some special album in partnership with supermarkets like was for Euro 2012 -
German edition - hard cover, maybe something more? -
Suisse edition - platinum edition -
Uk edition - I imagine something extra about England and Wales -
Brasil edition - hard cover -
and I think there will be more...

then we see what happen with updates, but album should be similar with Euro 2012 ... at least I hope will not be same usual mess for update edition by France Foot! (Benoit! You know I'm thinking of you :D)

INTER291103

Dennis

Is there any news if this collection is gonna be distributed in the Netherlands as well? Or do we have to go to our neighbours in Germany?