Panini Euro 2012 (Review + discussion)

Kacper13

Hello,

Today I got some Dutch edition packets. All packets have stamp with barcode and price on front. Is possible to get packets without this stamp?

Picture below.

Attachments

Danju

Patron
Hello,

Today I got some Dutch edition packets. All packets have stamp with barcode and price on front. Is possible to get packets without this stamp?

Picture below.
Yes there are packets with and without the sticker on top.
Usually the were not supposed to be sold. on the buttom left is written "Niet to Koop" means: not buyable.
At Alber Heijn Supermarkets they gave one for free with each 10€ or so... these had no barcode, you´ll find it on page one at the overview here.

Kacper13

At Alber Heijn Supermarkets they gave one for free with each 10€ or so... these had no barcode, you´ll find it on page one at the overview here.
Thanks for reply. I got 144 these packets for over 2 euros + 20 euros shippment on eBay. Maybe this seller have been worked at Albert Heijn. Anyway, I got 9 coca cola stickers inside.

Kacper13

Hello,

No, I opened all one month ago. I bought them from Netherlands seller, I guess, he was working in this shop, cuz he sold me 144 pieces + album. I think you can ask someone in Netherlands for this one variaton.

Regards,
Kacper

redwhite

Hello,

No, I opened all one month ago. I bought them from Netherlands seller, I guess, he was working in this shop, cuz he sold me 144 pieces + album. I think you can ask someone in Netherlands for this one variaton.

Regards,
Kacper
Very strange to see those Dutch packets with a 0,25 EUR sticker at the front, due you could not buy them in Albert Heijn. It must be sold unofficial somewhere else. Anyway, never seen that version before.
The sticker is also marked as 'speelgoed', which means 'toys'.

Juanitoloco

Dear friends, I wanted to ask you if there was the hardcover version of the album international version (not German) since I have seen some images on the internet, but I don't know if it will be real, besides where I could find it if so. Thank you

marinerpete

Dear friends, I wanted to ask you if there was the hardcover version of the album international version (not German) since I have seen some images on the internet, but I don't know if it will be real, besides where I could find it if so. Thank you
Definitely real. The usual trawl through EBay items will sometimes reap rewards. Otherwise go through the trade section on this forum.