Panini/Este Liga 2021

Jamiepr74

Maybe something to do with this?

I get the UK Brexit reason but Paninishop can send anything else without any problems to us in the UK as I’ve ordered a lot from them before except for this? So if they do have stocks of this then what’s the problem?

Could it be that they don’t actually have stocks of this and they have to cover their transport costs too?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I get the UK Brexit reason but Paninishop can send anything else without any problems to us in the UK as I’ve ordered a lot from them before except for this? So if they do have stocks of this then what’s the problem?

Could it be that they don’t actually have stocks of this and they have to cover their transport costs too?
It's not only you, I can't order too:

1619891772279.png

Same for Euro 2020 bundle with 140 box, same "legal reasons".

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks for that @dantzig - I have emailed them to ask why as well. Maybe they will have an answer.
I tried Calciatori and it's the same... so I suppose now they can't sell those outside Germany to avoid some sort of unfair competition with the other Panini sites?

What did you want to order from this collection?

Jamiepr74

I tried Calciatori and it's the same... so I suppose now they can't sell those outside Germany to avoid some sort of unfair competition with the other Panini sites?

What did you want to order from this collection?
The last thing I ordered was the Calciatori collection and a Hardcover album when they were available. A few friends of mine have also been successful from the UK ordering it. I was trying to order the La Liga mega bundle as someone sent me an empty album and I was going to try and complete it.