Panini Espana 1982 (Review + discussion)

E

ElPrince

these Espana82 stickers have been around ebay and other sites for years

about other tests, it's not easy to have them but they do exist (I have seen personally different covers of Calciatori Panini album of the 90's)
another good example can be represented by some Mexico70 packets that everyone can see here and there on sale

FrenkieWilde

Hi,im new here. I found a lot of these Spain 82 Panini sticker. They are from Yugoslavia. Are they worth something? Some of them are in good condition some of them are not.

n spanija.jpg

Hoddle01

Can anyone who has picked up the reprint of the 1982 World Cup album via the Belgian newspaper promotion confirm if any extra update stickers are included?

JJCJ

Do you know if the foil badges from South America also have red backs or are they "ordinary" black backs?
I have seen the stickers with red back in local auctions and only through photos but I can not determine with what back color comes the foils in particular. The next time I see them I will try to find out more about it.

donove

I have seen the stickers with red back in local auctions and only through photos but I can not determine with what back color comes the foils in particular. The next time I see them I will try to find out more about it.
That would be great. It could possibly cut down the size of my want list :). It also looked like there were a couple of black backs in the picture in you post above.

ocmaryo

Hi guys,
I've a "double packet" of the Panini Espana 82 collection. This double packet was not on sale and was only distributed in UK as a gift with SHOOT magazine. I think it's a very rare item, never seen on ebay or elsewhere on the Internet. Someone knows something more about it?
Thank you

Ceesmk

At the beginning of the 80s, it was possible to find such double-packs. Panini didn't offer stickers in their albums, but 2 packs inserted together in the album. The packs were "double" to open and finish the album. Here is an example with my album of the Greek League 1983 (I have the same thing in the 1984). The packs are in fact linked, so it's a "double-pack".

3288231038_1_12_M7wMItt9.jpg

3288231038_1_14_gq2F45aS.jpg

ocmaryo

These ESPANA 82 packets were not in the album, but were attached with scotch tape (still visible) on the front cover of the SHOOT magazine

pmirandas

@Makhno Thanks for the heads up. I will update and correct the mistake.
Do you have any photos of back of the stickers or only stickers from any of these versions?
Obviously I will have to add the Venezuelan stickers, since they are different to the "sticker variations".

I guess that I mixed Peruvian version with the Chilean.
Can you confirm that the "Peruvian" album cover is photo from album released in Venezuela?

Then it seams that I am either missing photo of a Chilean version, or Chilean does not exist.
Peruvian album picture is correct, the first flag, above all above others in the back cover is the peruvian flag ... I remember that album