Panini Espana 1982 (Review + discussion)

LFC1892

Contributor
One of my favourite WC albums along with the Argentina 78 one. Shiny cards and 24 teams to collect. Spent all me paper round pocket money and parents allowance buying this one. Great memories swapping with me mates in school and after in the footy grounds.

Ole Skorge

One of my favourite WC albums along with the Argentina 78 one. Shiny cards and 24 teams to collect. Spent all me paper round pocket money and parents allowance buying this one. Great memories swapping with me mates in school and after in the footy grounds.
My first album (dont have it longer).
If i remember right you can return extras to Panini and then you get same number of new cards back. Can not remember that it was any restriction on that (Norway).

LFC1892

Contributor
If i remember right you can return extras to Panini and then you get same number of new cards back. Can not remember that it was any restriction on that (Norway).
That's nice.
I don't remember to be honest if in England we has such a deal.
I know for a fact that I finished it by swapping with other kids in my school and neighbourhood. Good old days the 80's.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
My first world cup album too ! I love it. I can assure you that in France, you could not swap doubles with Panini. Just order the missing ones as usual.

Pei

A friend has the Hebrew version so he sent me some more photos -

12170734_10153116541376717_851459775_n.jpg 12179020_10153116541251717_1995557538_n.jpg 12170286_10153116541131717_638988225_n.jpg

(btw, he's looking to sell this album. price is around 65$)

E

ElPrince

That picture has made me very happy.
I have always suspected there is a Venezuelan packet.
Great work.
Can I ask where you got hold of it?
Do you have any other rare items like this?
Pete
Packets come straight from an old Panini archive and I have two of them.
The peculiar thing is that the dimensions of the packet are really unusual and to give you an idea I'll post a picture of this packet near a "regular" packet. Like for many South American version the packet's paper is folded (just like a commercial envelope).

IMAG2595.jpg
inside the packet we can find 4 stickers without number on the backside as the number is on the front of each sticker

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Garuda

Does someone have any information about the "Star" edition of Panini Espana 82? I mean how many stickers are there at all and does someone have a complete list of these stickers?

How and where have they been released, and in which kind of packets? So far i just found a couple of different players, f.e. Conti, Stielike, Schachner, Littbarski, Socrates, Gerets, Zamora and Falcao. All these stickers have a yellow star on the top of the left side and on the backside there´s a print with "Panini´s stickers" and self adhesives in different languages that´s all i know for the moment. Thanks for help in advance!

CSKA Sofia Forever

Does someone have any information about the "Star" edition of Panini Espana 82? I mean how many stickers are there at all and does someone have a complete list of these stickers?

How and where have they been released, and in which kind of packets? So far i just found a couple of different players, f.e. Conti, Stielike, Schachner, Littbarski, Socrates, Gerets, Zamora and Falcao. All these stickers have a yellow star on the top of the left side and on the backside there´s a print with "Panini´s stickers" and self adhesives in different languages that´s all i know for the moment. Thanks for help in advance!
These were definitely issued in Italy under the brand "Panini's stickers". I have seen many famous team logos with the same back. I am not sure they pertain to an album, but maybe our Italian fellows here can clarify that. The Star 82 stickers I know of are: Boniek, Conti, Dasaev, Falcao, Gerets, Giresse, Littbarski, Maradona, Rossi, Rummenigge, Schachner, Socrates, Stielike, Tigana, Zamora, Zico, Zoff.

I have heard rumors about Blokhin and Keegan, but I have never seen them. Altogether this makes 17 (or 19 with B & K), which does not look like a figure for a complete set. I would guess they are 20 and the missing name might well be Platini - it would be weird to have Zico and Maradona, but not Platini. Just a guess.

E

ElPrince

Hi mate, there was't the album for this sticker collection ;-)

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
After some researches, I found 20 existing stickers for this collection. No Blokhin or Keegan so far, but, Platini of course.

Here is the list :

- CONTI
- RUMMENIGGE
- ZOFF
- FALCAO
- GIRESSE
- TIGANA
- ZAMORA
- STIELIKE
- LITTBARSKI
- MARADONA
- ROSSI
- BONIEK
- GERETS
- PASSARELA
- PLATINI
- SCHACHNER
- ZICO
- SOCRATES
- FRANCIS
- DASAEV

And the 20 pics :

WC 82 Sticker Stars Boniek.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Conti.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Dasaev.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Falcao.jpg WC 82 Sticker Stars Francis.JPG
WC 82 Sticker Stars Gerets.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Giresse.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Maradona.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Passarella.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Platini.JPG
WC 82 Sticker Stars Rossi.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Rummenigge.jpgWC 82 Sticker Stars Schachner.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Socrates.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Stielike.JPG
WC 82 Sticker Stars Zamora.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Zico.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Zoff.jpgWC 82 Sticker Littbarski.JPG WC 82 Sticker Stars Tigana.JPG

G

Garuda

Hello everyone
I'm interested that this variant

PICGRTN

thank you in advance
This version is actually called pic´grin. I have a source for these packets if you are still interested..

Btw.. anybody knows how many different pic´grin stickers exist of WC 82, 86 and 90?

I will get about 20 pic´grin stickers Espana 82 shortly so i suppose there are a lot of these stickers existing.

Last edited by a moderator: